Sign in to follow this  
theorix

Banned from US 150

Honestly, I doubt this will get dealt with seeing both my previous threads have been discarded (as far as I know).

I'll keep it short.

Logged in for the first time to US 150, server goes down, log in again, find a vehicle right in front of me. Go for a joy ride, see a trailer and a car approaching from the opposite lane. They stop, shoot at me, kill me. At this point, feeling a bit down but I respawn again, suddenly, I get kicked with this message: "Banned for Cheating/Hacking".

sbmoh.png

Edited by theorix

You had an L85 and a vehicle was in front of you when you logged into the server?

That's fairly fishy, but it would be great to see something from US 150

.. Yeah, I also had an L85 and DMR when I died.

ok wasnt in reference to that but what the hell eh?

The battleye ban looks kinda, you know, global. If you got caught cheating/hacking by battleye I should imagine its a damn sight more than just us 150 your banned from matey. good luck though

You had an L85 and a vehicle was in front of you when you logged into the server?

That's fairly fishy, but it would be great to see something from US 150

You're drawing conclusions here.

I didn't find the L85 when I spawned. I drove up north and ran into a crashed helicopter, hence the L85.

I don't cheat.

ok wasnt in reference to that but what the hell eh?

The battleye ban looks kinda, you know, global. If you got caught cheating/hacking by battleye I should imagine its a damn sight more than just us 150 your banned from matey. good luck though

I'm not gobablly banned, I can join other servers. Banned exclusively to US 150.

Edited by theorix

You're drawing conclusions here.

I didn't find the L85 when I spawned. I drove up north and ran into a crashed helicopter, hence the L85.

I don't cheat.

I'm not gobablly banned, I can join other servers. Banned exclusively to US 150.

I wasn't drawing conclusions, I'm just pointing out where the server host may have issued the ban from.

I hope you read further as I was inferring that what you gave wasn't enough for a ban (regardless of my raised eyebrow) and it would be good to see what US 150 based their ban on.

I wasn't drawing conclusions, I'm just pointing out where the server host may have issued the ban from.

I hope you read further as I was inferring that what you gave wasn't enough for a ban (regardless of my raised eyebrow) and it would be good to see what US 150 based their ban on.

What they based their ban on? They give the message along on the kick - "Cheating/Hacking". Either he was or he wasn't, but he's not globally banned and his story seems legit.

• Like 1

What they based their ban on? They give the message along on the kick - "Cheating/Hacking". Either he was or he wasn't, but he's not globally banned and his story seems legit.

You are most correct. If this is what it seems, then the ban should be lifted.

I was just hoping to hear something from US 150, Theorix got to say his piece (seems fairly straightforward admin abuse) so they should be able to respond before they are dragged to the executioners block.

But yes, I do agree, based on what is here so far the ban doesn't seem justified at all

• Like 1