Sign in to follow this  
Tsyn

LGC is recruiting again!

Logistic has recruited around 13 players and about 7 of those play a few hours a day. We stick together, we shoot together. We're looking for a few somewhat serious players to improve the general knowledge of the group we've got now. If you think you have something to contribute to the group, please feel free to drop a post here.

We're careful of who we approach and how we do it. We will invite you to TS and arrange a spot to meet up.

Post away ladies n' gents!

We'll take a group or an individual player. We have plans of splitting LGC into tactical teams.

This thread will not be a permanent recruitment thread. It may be updated and a new thread may be started. Post quickly because after we take a few more members we'll probably close recruiting for a while.

Edited by Tsyn

Hey there, ive probably logged 20 hours. I'd like to join a group such as you described. I'm very team oriented. Skype - Steve.Stevenson420

Steam - R3VERSEVEN

Edited by R3VER

hello,

ive been playing this game non-stop since i bought it a couple weeks ago, but i am sick of lonewolving. In my head i dont think thats what this game is about. i would love to join up with a group of people looking to survive this horrible onslaught of a zombie nightmare. steam id is: slowdeath77

Interested in joining your group, ive played solo so far with the occasional random pairing up in game. Ive been playing since pretty much the alpha started i feel i could contribute allot.

In game: Zammboomafoo

Steam: synical69

Edited by zammboomafoo

Similar to the other posts, I have been playing this mod non stop since I got it a couple weeks ago. Logged about 60 hours by now, and tired of going solo.

Steam: MrDrNarwhal

Been playing for a long time logging 5-10 hours some days, experienced sniper and assault.

Steam: prisonbreakboy

Ingame: Sill

not sure how much i can help, want to work with a team rather than solo, i log a few hours a week at least, steam: infertilecloud

Been playing for a week or two and have learned quite a bit about the game. I like to consider myself as someone with quick thinking and reflexes, as well as the ability to adapt and overcome most situations. I'm a good leader once I put my mind to it, though I know when to follow orders and when to state my mind. I am only 15 but I hope that despite this you will consider me a possible asset. I have been leading my little group of friends to victory for the last couple of days, but as of late many of them have grown bored of Dayz. I am now looking for a new group that would appreciate my skills. My only requirements are that you never demean your members nor reprimand for ignorance, only point out the issues and solve them with maturity. In short, I expect this group to be mature and good at communicating, as well as the ability to work well with others. I hope you can fulfill my requirements. If so, you may contact me by using any of the programs below:

Skype name: Dblxross

Steam name: Dblxross

Email: Dblxross@yahoo.com

Youtube; DblxrossProductions

Hi,

If you are thinking of splitting your group into tactical teams then I definitely want to take part - I feel as though I am beginning to outgrow my current group and am looking for something a bit more serious, engaging and tactical. I am 22, very familiar with voice servers, and play very regularly.

I probably don't know much more about the game than any of you will do, but I still think I can be useful - for my current group, I function as the recon - whether that be running ahead to sweep hilltops for snipers, or to sit in a bush overlooking a town while it is being raided for signs of other survivors. This is what I am best at, and if you have a recon team, I think you should have me in it.

Are you USA or Europe?

steam: lazyfrog1

email: eye.of.the.ohgr@gmail.com

Im interested in being in your group I've got about 100 hours or so been in two groups so far. They fell apart after our camps were raided losing all the vehicles so I'm game. I'm good with almost every gun, practiced with all snipers and i just need some more players to group up with.

Steam: alkwardzzseaturtlzz

hey there. ive had a couple days experience with dayz now and have played with a couple people so far to get the hang of things. joining a group would be something that would be useful for me at this point i think.

add me on skype: mike.nowak7

steam: angelus inc