so as i was playing dayz, i'm strolling through the wilderness, when suddenly....A TANK. i shit myself so hard that i thing i broke my "Z" key. i watched it as it knocked down some trees and kept rolling by. it smashed a building, then blew up someone, then kept rolling. turned its turret in my direction, and i'm pretty sure i dodged a tank shell when i panic-quit. don't know what server it was on, too panicked to care.

how the hell have hacks reached this level!?

it is a same script as on other vihicles....no new hack level actually. btw dun forget to mention what server was it for us not to go there ;-)

Already tanks, it's is getting worse by the day. Why is someone making these damn hacks?

Gosh, I wish u had that on fraps

i wish i did too, but my computer sucks and i can barely run dayz on lowest settings, 1280x720 resolution. (i don't want black bars on the side)

so they can make money...currently some hacks require access passes which can cost anywhere from 20-50$ US

so as i was playing dayz, i'm strolling through the wilderness, when suddenly....A TANK. i shit myself so hard that i thing i broke my "Z" key. i watched it as it knocked down some trees and kept rolling by. it smashed a building, then blew up someone, then kept rolling. turned its turret in my direction, and i'm pretty sure i dodged a tank shell when i panic-quit. don't know what server it was on, too panicked to care.

how the hell have hacks reached this level!?

TIL You can knock down trees and smash buildings in Day Z.

so they can make money...currently some hacks require access passes which can cost anywhere from 20-50$ US

i thought all the hacks were free! whoa, i guess some losers ARE that desperate.

• Like 3

TIL You can knock down trees and smash buildings in Day Z.

yeah, you can blow up the whole building. nothing but rubble is left. works for every building. as for the trees, you can already knock down trees on arma engine.

Makes sense, sadly shows how bad can people be. Even pay real money to mess someones day...

Heh....Guys, I was watching InTheLittleWoods stream before I bought the game. They legitly found a tank and fixed it up. it does exist, except its quite possibly one of the rarest vehicles in the game. It is not a hack, at least, it probably isn't, but do realize that it is possible to acquire.

Id like to know why tanks dont exist?

You know the movie "I am legend"

The guy pretty much has his pick of whatever vehicle he wants to drive. Hes like the last living guy and everyone else is just zombies.

Isnt that the same thing DayZ is trying to get accross? Surely there has got to be some car dealerships that have some vehicles in stock.

And Tanks! Cmon. Its gotta be pretty tough for a zombie to destroy a tank. Why in DayZ would there be none left?

The guy pretty much has his pick of whatever vehicle he wants to drive. Hes like the last living guy and everyone else is just zombies.

Isnt that the same thing DayZ is trying to get accross? Surely there has got to be some car dealerships that have some vehicles in stock.

And Tanks! Cmon. Its gotta be pretty tough for a zombie to destroy a tank. Why in DayZ would there be none left?

too overpowered I imagine

Question: If you are running through the woods and a frickin TANK comes rolling up to you....is that a VALID excuse to ALT - F4?

Answer this question people.

-MONSTER

They could add in tons of vehicles, then everyone would be running down zombies and holding crash derbies. I agree that there is a logical inconsistency with 99.999% of all vehicles vanishing into thin air, but this likely has as much to do with keeping areas uncluttered (just picture the miles of highway backed up with cars in TWD) as it does with the gameplay.

EDIT: As for tanks, the area of Day Z seems pretty rural. I imagine they were probably all taken further inland to defend major cities, if there were even that many there to begin with. Mind you I'm just speculating to fill the void.

Edited by Strogg

Hacking seems to be getting to a all time high right now...

Answer this question people.

-MONSTER

And where is yours

Guys, didn't you see what I posted? tanks DO exist in DayZ, they are just extremely, extremely rare.

Also, this

Question: If you are running through the woods and a frickin TANK comes rolling up to you....is that a VALID excuse to ALT - F4?

I sure as hell would XD

• Like 1

Ye tanks exist in DayZ thats confermed truth

Edited by evkol001

Every vehicle can exist, beacuse every verhicle can get hacked into it.

But if tanks would realy exist it would be some old t34 shit and you would find some rpg to wreck them.

But it makes absolutly no sense that you find a modern overpowered Abrams in dayz.

SO IT'S HACKED.....

If I see blatant hacks I just leave the server. What I dont understand is why other people dont do the same? If the hackers have no-one to play with they will leave or just give up with their hacks.

Makes sense, sadly shows how bad can people be. Even pay real money to mess someones day...

its to play god, humans like to play god

Yes. Also hearing artillery as well.