Sign in to follow this  
Hoodie_B

WTF?!?!

So as i was raiding the airstrip just a little bit ago. I decided to check out the air traffic control tower. When i got up there i started to hear gun shots from a silenced weapon. I knew i was in trouble but thought that i could out play them. So i waited a little bit and the shooting never stopped. I didn't have the best gear so i thought heck why not go down and try to face him 1v1? When i got down and out of the tower, the shooting continued. From there i knew i had him! He thought that I was still in there! So i ran over and saw him. He started to run. I put a few bullets into him and then when i saw him fall to the ground and i just ran. I didn't care what gun he had on him. At this point i just wanted to get the hell out of there! As i was running, something caught my eye, i noticed that it was a G36c with a Holo and had a suppressor! I got greedy and abandoned my original plans. I picked up the gun and that was on the body. It had 6+ mags! I was a little skeptical, but i then continued to start running away. All the sudden i heard about 15 gun shots that sounded just like the same gunshots as before! Well i died of course. I managed to look behind and what i saw was shocking! I saw 6 people using the same gun as i had just picked up all unloading on me. They looked to be all the same with all the same weapon. Now i'm thinking this was no team but just a lousy hacker. Tell me what you think!

P.S.

Sorry if you have had enough of these "hacker" stories. I just thought i would share what happened to me.

Also i apologize for any errors in my writing. Its late and i'm tired :P

Edited by Hoodie_B