daze23

Arma update nerfed revolver?

Rocket has expressed that he isn't interested in balancing the weapons so it's highly unlikely that it's been nerfed.

I've noticed the same problem with my revolver. Now I have to shoot 3-4 shots before I kill the zombie. If I hit the zombie in the head it dies instantly. Are they wearing bulletproof vests or something?

Yep, seems other people have the same issue. Trouble is its not making the gun efficient anymore. Its loud, and without its stopping power working correctly, its more like a very loud low capacity Makarov...

I repeat, I've had zero issues with any weapons whatsoever. This is obviously not global, stop assuming.

I have a theory. i'm exactly 0.00001% sure that this is indeed the case but me and my friend both had the same thing.

after this morning's update we were still able to oneshot zombies with M1911. after switching to G17 and back to M1911 we needed, as you said, 3 bullets.

Again, don't take this claim as truth, its a wild guess but:

pre-patch 1911s still oneshot, M1911's spawned after update don't?

Noticed this too with revolver, no more 1 shot kills to zeds :(

I repeat, I've had zero issues with any weapons whatsoever. This is obviously not global, stop assuming.

hmm, what version is your server running?

Your stupidity overwhelms me. I will now leave you to your own doom, fellow DayZ players.

what's your problem? we're trying to figure this out

• Like 3

what's your problem? we're trying to figure this out

Because, you can all just go and check the fucking patch notes. /facepalm

• Like 3

Same here. Takes multiple shots to kill zombies with both the Revolver and M1911 after updating to ArmA 2 v1.62

Cause unforseen bugs appear in patch notes as if they were planned all along

This comign from the "your stupidity overwhelms me"- guy. Oh the irony.

• Like 3

Like all the changes were marked in the changelog before... not

I did. as far as I can see it doesn't say anything about it

did you see something about it in the changelog?

Cause unforseen bugs appear in patch notes as if they were planned all along

This comign from the "your stupidity overwhelms me"- guy. Oh the irony.

Then why are you speaking of the issue as if it was included in an intended patch? Obviously this does not affect all players.

Neither me or any of my clan members have reported this issue. I stand by my words: your stupidity has now consumed my soul and devoured my intestines. Will it eat the entire world now? HAS IT NOT BEEN FED ENOUGH!?

Edited by Detta

Then why are you speaking of the issue as if it was included in an intended patch? Obviously this does not affect all players.

Neither me or any of my clan members have reported this issue. I stand by my words: your stupidity has now consumed my soul and devoured my intestines. Will it eat the entire world now? HAS IT NOT BEEN FED ENOUGH!?

please quote me where i was speaking as if i thought it was intended

we don't know if it was intended. we're trying to figure it out

Right now the Revolver is better... Far more accurate,more powerful and the difference between the noise of these guns are not so different.

Edited by vanden1989

I wasn't referring to you as an individual, but your collective idiocy and inconclusive thinking.

The effectiveness of m1911 and revolver has clearly changed for some people. Others report that it works as previously. This clearly indicates that there is a bug, but not eveyone is affected by it. How does figuring this out turn into "collective idiocy and inconclusive thinking."?

Edit. My bad, trolled me there -.-

Edited by Jukez