Jachim

You were kicked from the game.

To all those talking about reinstalling, I really doubt that's going to help. It seems with this new update from steam for ArmA, DayZ is outdated.. which results in us being auto-kicked.

same as all of you, just got a decent, well decent for a noobie kit out of cherno, made it without running into anyone and thought well lets head inland, and got kicked right out....sigh, just when things were looking up.

Alright, got it fixed somehow.

I've got no idea why it worked though.

I deleted the expansion/addons folder and let steam redownload the files, now I'm able to play again.

Give it a try. Either that or the dev team fixed it without me noticing.

Hi guys. I had the same problem as you, but seemed to have fixed it. What I did was delete the dayz files and reinstalled them, then I downloaded the latest battleye client.dll and replaced via the instructions. I think the new BEClient.dll is what fixed the problem.

I got kicked last night by BE as I mentioned however that was after (by coincidence) I had just formatted my PC & done a complete fresh install of Dayz/Arma etc AND patched with the new patch. Funny thing is I managed to connect again ok (cant recall if it was the same server) and played for another 45 mins or so with no issues.

Going by the other posts though, and the fact all servers were unavailable earlier, I suspect some big anti-hack update has gone through.

Edited by MadMax

Verify integrity of cache -> RDL Corrupted files. <- Yes this works, new patch corrupted I have had it working after this for 8 + hours, if it doesn't work, download the latest patch manually from there website and reinstall.