AdamSievers

Hours of work down the drain, yet another glitch FML story and suggestions

Lol,

wall of text crits for over 9000!

I read it all though and got a good laugh out of it,

there are hospitals in other towns too man,

I had to play a game of chicken with a guy in a small town around the hospital and supermarket the other day,

I had a broken leg,and neither one of us was an Alt f4 pussy,so we stalked each other around for an hour,

ended up in a Reservoir Dogs moment with us pointing our guns at one another,then agreeing to each grab supplies from the opposite end of the hospital...

was cool as fuck,tense as fuck,but I usually get in and out of the hospital without aggro or cool stories(bro's) :)

yeah, so i've played this game about 10 play throughs since this post / rant ....... I just find it so entertaining to run the the fucking woods for 5 hours just for someone to shoot me, and to start all over again. lemme tell ya what a fuckin blast man......... I'll have to tell all of my friends about this sweet running simulation game I found

'invisible zombie hit me for 4000 blood'

nope

you got shot

no the zombie was glitched out under the ground, yet another amazing perk of this game.....

Well im gonna pretty much go ahead and just go ahead and delete this game off of my computer and delete my account off of this forum, so feel free to talk as much shit about me as you would like. I won't see it.

I've been waiting for a game like this ever since I was a kid, always been big into zombie anything..... just didn't cut the mustard for me. It had it's moments followed by long periods of utter dullness and frustration.

I'm sorry, but the bandits just ruined it for me, a had more fun playing by myself.

99% of people in this game are just trolls, why bother wasting ammo on an unarmed man that just spawned? because you're a fucking troll.

enjoy laying inside of a building for another 3 hours just so you can get the satisfaction of killing someone trying to enjoy a game about "ZOMBIE SURVIVAL".... ......this isn't a zombie survival game at all, it's the biggest fucking troll fest i've ever played.

you trolls enjoy giving eachother reach-arounds all day you faggot fucks, im out.

I think he makes some points about the need for more spawn spots for medical supplies.

Lmfao, i like how so many people get so defensive about this MOD, my main point in the first place was just more places to spawn medical supplies, and that was all, If I was a bandit I know I would camp the medical supplies, it just makes sense, and for you that claim that there are other hospitals on the map besides Cherno and Electro, I think I have been to just about every town on the map ( http://dayzdb.com/map#4.029.114 ) and anything medical supply related is pretty rare, maybe a box of painkillers once in a very blue moon. The rest of the suggestions I was just spouting out random thoughts, thinking that maybe other people would reflect off of those suggestions, and maybe we could come up with a"good idea"!!!!! And all I got was ( you got sand in your Vagina, and bucket of tears blah blah blah, bet you guys are really successful in life if you argue like that in person ) this is a suggestions forum, and people have opinions, I respect your opinions and there is no need to act like a bunch of little kids over the fact that you don't agree with mine, I just really think that being a bandit should at least have some down falls to it, as of right now there really is no reason not to be a bandit, for every action there is a consequence and as for bandits right now, there really are no consequences for there actions that I can see besides the fact that people can shoot back( if they're lucky ) well it doesn't really seem to matter on any server i've played on, because everyone has been fucked over so many times by bandits that its rare to run into someone that doesn't just shoot on sight IMO and in my experience, and like I said before there is nothing incorporated into the game that would keep others from refraining from doing so, ( AKA when a person dies the zombies can smell the blood or hear the bloody screams of a dying man or some crap and come running from all around, this would still allow bandits to bandit, but would give a reason to be more selective than shooting everyone all willy-nilly on sight. a All I really want is just a way to balance out the bandit ridiculousness that IMO hurts the overall experience. (DID I MENTION IN MY FUCKING OPINION!?!?!?!? )

And you guys can name call and say whatever you want, It's quite obvious that the guys freaking out about my suggestions are most likely the ones that do nothing but bandit all day long.

Pretty sure that supermarkets, military locations, Cherno, Elektro, and Berezino are more than enough places for medical supplies.

Also, there's nothing stopping you from shooting the bandits.

Edited by AdmiralGreene

never once in hours of gameplay found a morphine injector or blood pack anywhere besides a hospital. Just saying

and if your guy has the knowledge to administer a blood pack to a friend, then I don't see why he couldn't use on on himself, it kinda of makes it hard on people that like to play solo.

And I know there is nothing keeping me from shooting bandits, but if you can't even walk into a town with having at least 5 bandits roof camping or corner camping supermarkets how is one supposed to even have a snowballs chance at even finding a weapon to protect himself with? Have you ever noticed when you start over, all you can find are hatchets? Most games I've played through i have to find 50 god damn hatchets before a gun even considered spawning in any of the item locations, how is that even remotely realistic? Oh hey a bandit on the roof sniping.... lemme just go up there and tomahawk chop the shit out of him and hit friends, im sure they wont shoot, yeah right....that'll freakin' happen. I've tried tree stands to try to stay out of towns at all to no avail, all I ever get is ammo for guns I have yet to see in the game and the occasional backpack. I've headed into the smaller northern towns, found decent weapons and ammo, but NEVER any medical supplies besides bandages, heat packs, and the occasional painkiller drop, kind of inconvenient when you break your leg.... crawling 5 miles to a town can take around 30 min. who the hell wants to crawl for 30 damn minutes only to spend another 30 min searching a whole town and not find a morphine injector? Evidently you guys have had a hell of alot more luck than I have finding morphine injectors in other spots than the hospitals.

And if there are other hospitals on the map where the hell are they? I have been in 95% of the towns and only seen hospitals in tow of them, so tell me exactly what towns are you finding these in?

Electro and Cherno have hospitals, of course.

Berezino does too.

Deer Stands, Helicopter Crashes and actually any kind of military loot location has a chance to spawn medical supplies.

The problem here is rarity. You can almost always get morphine at hospitals, while other locations are rare.

You can't use bloodpacks on yourself because of the same reason you can't drink water from lakes unless you have a water bottle, it's just that way. My advice to you, carry around sufficient meat to bring you up to the point where you aren't faiting any more.

The problem is that you don`t want to die.

This basically sums it up. You will die, if you can`t handle dying, don`t play.

If you don`t want PvP, there are many other zombie games out there for you.