Sign in to follow this  
Ayashiki

Blood Bag Suggestion

Disclaimer: This isn't your average qq let me Blood Bag myself suggestion.

Suggestion: Don't let players use Blood Bags on other players who have more than a certain amount of health, i.e. if another survivor has 10000 health, stop giving me a prompt to waste my Blood Bag on them.

I don't know about the rest of the community, but the wheel options can get a little bit finnicky at times for me, and I'd rather not accidentally waste a Blood Bag on a team-mate (as happened last night) on someone who already had 11143 health, when I just wanted to bandage them. Perhaps a threshhold on the amount of health a player has before you can use it on them would be nice? Maybe once the player is below say, 9000 health you can start using blood bags on them.

Can't you mosewheel scroll while in the action and choose to cancel it? I Believe i've seen the option before.

• Like 1

Can't you mosewheel scroll while in the action and choose to cancel it? I Believe i've seen the option before.

Yup! Problem solved. Nice one.

*edit* You can have a bean for wrapping this up with the first answer.

Edited by Fraggle

Eh one issue with this otherwise great idea is this...

Say me and my buddy just go into a hospital. I am at 10001 and he is at 10002 HP. There's at least 10 blood bags on the floor cause..its a hospital.

Why not let me waste one then since I can easily replace it?

Ill wait to see your answer to this, but yeh, great idea.

Why not just give a confirmation dialog box? Idk if that's possible, but it'd merge both sides of the issue into one solution.

Eh one issue with this otherwise great idea is this...

Say me and my buddy just go into a hospital. I am at 10001 and he is at 10002 HP. There's at least 10 blood bags on the floor cause..its a hospital.

Why not let me waste one then since I can easily replace it?

Ill wait to see your answer to this, but yeh, great idea.

You shoot eachother in the foot w/ a craparov. They're like bee stings really.

Well I've accidentally started to give my friend a blood transfusion and when I do, I just move my character out of the way.

TBH I didn't know that there were options for this already, thanks for the replies guys. Just kind of in a mood, wasn't paying attention to which of the two options I hit and my bloodbag vanished, good to know you can actually cancel the action.