Sign in to follow this  
T8TRG8TR

More "realistic" zombies (slower but more numerous)

I just started playing Dayz, and my main issue with it is the zombies. They're just too fast and the way they run doesn't look right at all. In my opinion they should be a lot slower but more numerous. Also they shouldn't be able to hear me from 30 yards away when I'm crouching. Maybe there could be some special zombies that are faster or stronger but the rest are slow and stupid? I'm not saying make them less dangerous... just different.

To be honest I'm just tired of having to run around for 5 minutes to lose a zombie.

Perhaps you should learn to evade an aggro'd zombie (or hey, don't aggro them at all) and then rethink this post

I believe the awkward running issue will be fixed soon. After that, the 'mike tyson' effect, and after that the zombies will be perfect in my opinion.

Yup, above says it all. Also, there's an issue with a certain maximum limt of Zeds on a server before lag becomes an issue.

I just started playing Dayz, and my main issue with it is the zombies. They're just too fast and the way they run doesn't look right at all. In my opinion they should be a lot slower but more numerous. Also they shouldn't be able to hear me from 30 yards away when I'm crouching. Maybe there could be some special zombies that are faster or stronger but the rest are slow and stupid? I'm not saying make them less dangerous... just different.

To be honest I'm just tired of having to run around for 5 minutes to lose a zombie.

Zombies are at their max already, but I agree with the sentiment. The zombie apocalypse should be challenging in that there are too many to kill them all rather than they're too fast.

I'd be down with making them slower (to maybe a max of a fast stumble), IF the player didn't have infinite stamina, and if it were headshot only kills.

Edited by Strogg

I agree with the slower zombies but more of them to fight off. When the zombies start serpentining after you that seems a little too much.

Realistic zombies.. wat

That's why I said "realistic" in quotes haha

I believe the awkward running issue will be fixed soon. After that, the 'mike tyson' effect, and after that the zombies will be perfect in my opinion.

Eh, I think they should be slowed down a bit, but be somewhat more numerous plus they should take a few more shots to go down.

wtf? realistic zombies?

and one questions

u have seen a real zombie?

and therefor know how they move?