Sign in to follow this  
fighter139

ACE Rucks

I'm not sure if you could get permission from the ACE team, but I think that the ACE ruck system is a much better implementation of backpacks. It also allows more storage, based on weight of objects. The Stamina feature built into the Ruck system would have to be disabled in order to be practical. So I'm not sure how technically achievable it would be to do this. But if this is actually added, it would be a major boost to things, at least in my opinion.

The ACE ruck system would require the stamina system to be enabled.

The ACE ruck system would require the server to actually run on ACE, unless someone

a) gets the permission to use the ruck system from the ACE team and

b) can actually rip the ruck system out of the ACE context and make it independent. And that's pretty hard to do, trust me, I tried with the chemlights.

So, if someone can make a ruck system like the ACE system, shoot a mail to dayzdevteam@gmail.com and we can certainly have a look at it (implementation still not guaranteed, though).

Edit: And btw, running ACE is not an option, before someone suggests that.

The ACE ruck system would require the server to actually run on ACE' date=' unless someone

a) gets the permission to use the ruck system from the ACE team [b']and

b) can actually rip the ruck system out of the ACE context and make it independent. And that's pretty hard to do, trust me, I tried with the chemlights.

So, if someone can make a ruck system like the ACE system, shoot a mail to dayzdevteam@gmail.com and we can certainly have a look at it (implementation still not guaranteed, though).

Edit: And btw, running ACE is not an option, before someone suggests that.

I sent you a PM about helping with development :D

Ill send an email I guess ;)