jordy@sigux.com

Patch & Play! [BETA PATCH MIRROR] Fast downloads - Multiple Locations - 100% Safe - More Games To Come!

Do you have permission from Bohemia Interactive to conduct this project, and commercially? If not, which I don't believe you have based on what you've written in this topic, you're as bad as the hackers in DayZ!

All right if you'd have transmitted one / a couple of files to someone who needed them, but setting up a complete project to share BI software to everyone on the internet, without their consent.. If I was BI I'd file a police report instantly.

You're worse than the rest of all the hackers and illegal file sharers/copyright infringers out there!

wow, are you thick or what ? you're worse than any hacker/griefer/banker I've ever been in contact with

I'm glad there are mirrors for these files, I couldn't get more than 5k/s on the latest patch.. I think some stamp of approval is needed to silence the naysayers.. or maybe BI should provide the md5 or something to identify the files.

Edited by motusada

Currently down for maintenance during change of host and server migration. All mirrors and main website will be down for an unknown time. Servers will go up in approximately 2 hours.