Sign in to follow this  
gerow1337@hotmail.com

Getting kicked from every server/ my game is up to date.

I keep getting kicked from every server i join even the ones with the same version as me and everything. Is anyone else having this problem as my clan seems to be un able to join any servers.

Im getting kicked from my main server. I assumed it was hackers. I was going to post it in cheat reporting w/ video

yeahhhhhh, it is the battleye man!!!!! i dont know how to fix it , i have the problem too

been happening to me now for like a week....always up todate and everything....even clean install wont fix this problem...wasted alot of time trying to get this shit to work....ALOT of time....

"same version as me and everything..."

What version are you running? How do you start / run ARMA?

Edited by Drogur

Same problem. Six launcher updated, so I updated arma II to 1.62 patch, updated battleye (.dll file). Get to waiting for host, then to list of players, before __(ms) updates, it comes up with a message "you have been kicked from the game".

Edited by BlUfT

This is a weird bug...

"

every server that i try to join (just DayZ servers, always come up with the message "you were kicked off the game" with no other information as other users seem to get (such as battle eye memory error # 0 or #3 or what ever) when i try to join the Project reality servers i get no such error...

up untill a week ago i made no attempt to play anyother Arma server other than the Project reality servers....

I have done everything including a clean install to try and fix this but nothing works...currently i have the latest patch 1.62

it cant be battle eye since that is updated as well...

Not true, it can and is battleye.

Battleye has been getting "client not responding" errors for me on every beta patch since 95054. I've reinstalled every a bunch of times, used every installer/updater under the sun, placed the battleye dll files by hand, etc., nothing works.

I played the game just fine on 95054 and for 2-3 weeks before that on other beta patches so I don't think my router has anything to do with it.

I connect to a server, see the battleye version challenge and acknowledgement (everything is on the right version), and I can play for anywhere up to 15 minutes or so before I see "playername is losing connection" and then I get kicked due to battleye not responding.

Kind of annoying when an anti-cheat "solution" prevents legit players from playing while the hackers run rampant.

Edited by random51

But you are getting into the game, this problem isn't even getting that far. It is happening after you click join a server in six launcher or just from the games multiplayer list of servers, wait for host, then on the screen with the list of players is when it cuts out and says kicked from game, even though you never get into the game!

**Update**

I first updated to 1.62 without using steam, and all servers kicked me. I went to steam, let it update, went back to six launcher and am now on a server. Not sure why it has let me, but perhaps try using both update methods.

Edited by BlUfT

I just now all the sudden am being kicked. When I join the server and get to the lobby I am there for about 1 or 2 seconds before getting kicked. I've tried several servers... all the same. I am getting no error reports or anything. What's the dealio?

Kicked from every server for no reason FUN stuff no fixes yet to what i been reading whats the deal?

You were ''kicked off the game'' every damn server help please!

and btw the way i was playing fine after i updated then i went to a new server and BAM i was fucked from there

Bump for this, Same problem here. No fix so far.

*sigh*

So, many of you "have updated version". OF WHAT ?

I have dayZcommander

-updated ARMA2: 97448 (newest)

-updated DAYZ: 1.7.2.6

And get kicked from exactly same-numbers-having-servers. So I killed myself, started anew, no help. It kicks me out sometimes early, sometimes I can play (be active in game) 5 seconds or so.

The error is simply "kicked..." as stated in almost all the posts.

Please, learn to give information.

Also: http://dayzmod.com/f...ked/ <- website currently unavailable (just how odd is that? I can edit this post)

Edit: could check it out, did not help :(

Short: shutdown steam, run steam as admin, right-click arma2 and properties/local files/verify integrity. Do it next to arma2-OA, then launch arma2, close, launch arma2-oa, close, launch DayZ. Too bad it doesn't work for me.

So, if you CAN get to the solution please copy/paste it here or pastebin (if fix works, haven't had one confirmation on this thread so far...). So if anyone got it working it'd be nice to have confirming email ? Thanks.

*sigh*

Edit: I tried ping 8-100 servers so cannot be that. Propably.

Edited by Suchros

Same here. I was having problems with my dayz, so i got dayz commander, which btw if anyone doesn't know is really fast and good because you can friend people and favorite servers, so i advise checking it out. I checked out the update thing, and my arma 2 was out of date. so i updated that, and i'm in the middle of checking my file integrity After checking it for arma 2 oa, i tried starting up dayz, and i got a new error code, instead of the, "you were kicked off the game" message. This time, i got "bad serial number given in setup" before I even get to the player list. also, thinking back, me and my friend went on a server, and we saw vehicles raining everywhere, so we picked 2 bikes and started riding. There was everything, even boats bouncing around on the ground. we found this guy on the way to stary and he was in a jeep, and he stopped and got out to talk to us, but we had a horde of zombies chasing us, so we got off the bikes and stole the jeep. i did some inventory management with the stuff in the car, and my friend was playing sheep golf, where you hit a sheep and it goes flying. we hit one, and got tp'd really far north west into the mountains where there was this guy saying something along the lines of "put down your gun" we had taken some guns stored in the car, and we killed him. I took a m4, I THINK, and then after he killed my friend and i killed him, i started looting him. he had a heavy machine gun, and some other stuff. i left the gun and taken some other stuff.I just thought of that and now i'm thinking that i took a hacked item on accident, and i am being unfairly banned for it. Can someone please help? I don't even have it any more, because i got sniped and killed. BTW, the reason i didn't leave when i saw the spawning vehicles, is because neither my friend or i had ever been on a hi vehicle spawn server, and that was one of the tags, so we thought it was OK. everything is updated, i checked on my dayz commander, all say latest version.