Sign in to follow this  
FrIEND (DayZ)

DayZ is TOO EASY!

I'l make it short since everyone who's not total noob knows exactly what im talking of..

Zombies DO-NOT offer valid Threat as it "should" be in zombie apocalypse.. Cmon Rocket!! you can do better than this!.. Heck, maybe hardening zombies would even encourage people to Co-op instead of rampant Bean wars at cherno, whitout taking out the option to do so..

Major cities like that should be a-lot scarier place u know? Zombies are total JOKE! make them sustain hell-alot more damage Please! maybe even add numbers within them inside major-Cities like Cherno/elektro

Keep Your replys Constructive manner or dont waste your time replying

-FrIEND

Edited by FrIEND
  • Like 1

I take it you meant Threat.

and a-lot is not a word. alot is also not a word. a lot is two words.

hell-alot is also not a word.

That being said, Alpha. That is all.

Edited by Imperator

You can only put so many zombies in the server before everyone has low fps.

Stable fps > more zombies.

Wait for future updates.

"keep your replies constructive" uhh-humm. I'd say keep your thread constructive first. You either have too much time or you like spending it crawling around. I have had zombies that ran up on me without even being able to see me; of course this only happens when I carry a gun, but I don't know why. If you're saying "game is too easy" you just wait for snappy replies. It is not easy at all. Easy as Left4Dead or Killing Floor or NMRIH, I mean. This is a completely different beast. If anything, I'd say it is too hard. Unless you lose zombies using glitches, like buildings and trees where they reset, it is fucking hard to lose them at all - once you alerted them.

So what exactly do you feel is easy about it? Is it the crawling around and evading them, or is it actually losing them, especially without ammo. I don't see how it would be possible at all without using the glitches I mentioned before. There are not always fences to climb or steep hills to outmanouever them. If you are playing solo, this game is hard. period.

I'l make it short since everyone who's not total noob knows exactly what im talking of..

idem, USE SEARCH !

I'II give you my beans!

Please make zombies harder, more different types of zombies. At first I was careful but now I just gun em down and take what I need and move on, it is no challange.