Todwarter

Elysium Corps

Elysium Corps is active! We've been up for 3 week since the old Elysium DOD dissolved when the past leader stepped down.

Who are we?

We are a group of organized bandits, our play style is squad based. We are mature group of players, yes there can be time to time joking around.

Servers:

Dayz 575

Us 30 Midwest

Teamspeak info post shortly

Active Squads

Alpha (UK & EU)

Bravo (Assault)

Charlie (Supply)

Delta (Assault)

Echo (Snipers)

Foxtrot (Assault)

Golf (Assault)

Hotel (Latin America)

Rules:

1. No racism

2. No Hacking, Ghosting or Combat Logging

3. Teamspeak is required

Website: http://www.elysiumcorps.com Down for maintenance, as we create a new website.

• Like 3

Sample of Operations what we down in the last three weeks.

Operation Pusto Cache

After Action report: Operation Pusto Cache

After Action Report: Pusto Cache

1. Overview

a. Leader: Commander Todwarter,

Operatives: Androctons, STGSLAY

Jr. Operatives: Computer(Cory), Taco

b. A congratulations and thank you goes to Junior Operative Cory a.k.a. computer. Junior operative Cory discover the campsite on routine patrol northwest of the Northwest airfield. He alerted his commanding officer , Cmdr.Todwarter to the camp. Cmdr.Todwarter formed a assault team of five Elysium squad members. The squad then track 5000 m North West towards position of the enemy cachet of tens and vehicles. Upon arriving there was 10 tents and seven vehicles. Dear ranging from Fal 308 battle rifles, DMR’s, MP5 suppressed, in 16 different variants and much more. To summon up the camp was a hotspot for gear. To hostile's Crow and Germany were seen in the area. Operative SGTSLAY fired upon them, causing them to run west of the campsite. Cmdr.Todwarter track their movements upon the enemies going undercover he fired at them with a DMR sniper rifle. Hit Crow on his first shot both hostile was disconnected, proving that they were disconnect warriors even though is banable offense. Germany reconnected after server hopping to gain a better position then managed to kill Junior operative Cory as he was feeling a V3S truck. Operative Andro fired upon Germany with a 240 machine gun killing the hostile cheating player.

2. Goals and Objectives

To kill any hostile's at the cachet of tens and vehicles. To destroy all vehicles and tents after gear was collected.

3. Analysis and Outcome

Besides the death of Junior operative Cory the mission was a success. We managed to destroy a well-established campsite and gear up for later operations. We killed two well armed bandits/survivors and the process. A defeat made even sweeter because of their regard for Rockets rules about disconnecting. The server is to last well armed new players. As a result of our operation.

4. Summary

After all the loot was gathered and supplies loaded up in the truck. We then blew up the vehicles with frag grenades and DMR rounds and ran over all the tents destroying the campsite completely. As the procession was going back to our base Crow log back in and died immediately of his wounds received from Cmdr.Todwarter DMR bullet to the chest.

5. Recommendations

Holding fire until choir can be identified. A couple individuals will not be named , shot at Friendly's multiple times in a server with nametags and a player description. This needs to stop, especially were in a hostile area like the campsite we came upon.

One of the rules of the clan is to call out your shots before firing unless an emergency and even then after you start firing to alert your squad leader firing. You might think this is silly but there's a reason for it, one we know it's a friendly firing a nonhostile and two we can give aid are take cover. Failure to collect your shots will result in your removal from the squad, we are team players and everyone needs learn how to be one.

• Like 2

Still glad to be part of this clan, really fun, and can be really serious during operations.

Really fun group of guys, also glad to be a part of the clan. They know when to be serious and when to be fun

• Like 1

I have been a long time member easily the most fun clan out there and we can get shit done.

• Like 2

I'm interested. Been playing DayZ for a few months now, I know how to play as part of a team and I'm fairly well equipped at the moment. My Skype/Steam is Brain_in_a_vat.

Hello.

I got a question to my clanmates from elysium.

like you guys mazbe know i am on vacation and i got a question are the 2 panama brothers still in the clan?.

Icefingers and naltron.

And can i get the ts3 ip(didint brought it with me)quick because i need to ask them a couple of questions.

Greetz

Manuel

Edited by meneadeszz

my cousin and i are interested. two month geared veterans. find me on steam username Lattice

I added both you to steam, thank you for the interest. Once the new website is up, it will make everything alot easier.

I'm interested! PM for details. Been playing for about a month almost nonstop. Looking for a good group of people to run with. I'm 17 (mature) and down to play whenever during the week, spotty on weekends due to my part-time on weekends only.

Steam: ncpaintballer

Edited by MrLee

I'm an 11 year OFP/ARMA veteran, suitably equiped for a lone ranger, have been playing DayZ for around two months or so.

Know the need for seriousness, not one to cock about, can fill a variety of roles.

Steam: DominicStone

100000% interested, i have Ventrilo and can get TS as soon as i get off work. Not quite experienced but quick to learn and assist members as much as possible. Steam Id Zeperix-21. Mature player who can have fun but can also get serious when the time calls for it.

Extremely new to the game but i saw you guys on the server i was just playing and im looking for someone to play with my steam id is Srososky

Your welcome to run a Operation with us, and will see how you fit in.