Sign in to follow this  
Juzat

"..." are not signed by a key accepted by this server\You Have Been Kicked

I have tried many times to get this blasted thing to work. It just wont. This is my third time trying.

I have the retail version of ArmA 2: Combined Operations, from amazon. I’m working with a fresh installation.

The first time I try to log into a server, I get a "You have been kicked" message. Upon trying again, I get this error message. http://i.imgur.com/8zAmi.png

If someone, anyone, could help, it would be most appreciated.

Edited by Juzat
  • Like 1

I would take him up on the Skype offer, looks like you have a few files in the wrong place.

Also, if it looks like you can't find any servers then use the filter and type DayZ, or a specific city/server name. Should see a bunch (not all) of them pop up.

Edited by DayZPvP.com

I messed around with the ArmA 2 launcher again, and have made some progress.

It'll now launch the game, and I now have "@dayz", "expansion", "beta", ect below the ArmA 2 logo.

However, when I try to join a server it says "Battleye Client Initialized (v1.164)", but then I get kicked from the server.

I tried downloading the battleye client + server .dll's for v1.61.94945+, with no effect.

I'm still getting the 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CP_PMC' error, though as of right now it doesn't seem to be having any negative effects.

Edited by Juzat

I messed around with the ArmA 2 launcher again, and have made some progress.

It'll now launch the game, and I now have "@dayz", "expansion", "beta", ect below the ArmA 2 logo.

However, when I try to join a server it says "Battleye Client Initialized (v1.164)", but then I get kicked from the server.

I tried downloading the battleye client + server .dll's for v1.61.94945+, with no effect.

I'm still getting the 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CP_PMC' error, though as of right now it doesn't seem to be having any negative effects.

i have somthing of the same but im not getting the cp_pmc

Edited by lghts

Bump the thread they said, it'd get replies they said.

The files in my screen shot seem to be related to the beta version of ArmA.

This is the exact same error I got the last time I tried to get DayZ to work, which was probably two months ago.

600+ views and nothing. The threads that I found via the search feature that have error messages like mine, all have had similar fates. Oh well.

I'm going to keep bumping this till I get a helpful response.

Edited by Juzat

I have tried many times to get this blasted thing to work. It just wont. This is my third time trying.

I have the retail version of ArmA 2: Combined Operations, from amazon. I’m working with a fresh installation.

The first time I try to log into a server, I get a "You have been kicked" message. Upon trying again, I get this error message. http://i.imgur.com/8zAmi.png

If someone, anyone, could help, it would be most appreciated.

Try this my friend

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/45202-fix-for-being-kicked/

I don't have the steam version of the game. As far as I am aware, that guide can only apply to steam users. See step 2.

That said, is there any way I could do a similar operation with the retail version?

Cant you look it up on google then see what you find then come here and ask?

Try reinstalling the dayz files and the arma 2 beta patch.

~silent

Cant you look it up on google then see what you find then come here and ask?

Try reinstalling the dayz files and the arma 2 beta patch.

~silent

I did what you said (again), and nothing has changed. I also tried googleing my problem (again), and found nothing different.

Bump.

Edited by Juzat