Sign in to follow this  
NightmareP69

How many murders do you need to become a bandit ?

As the title says, how many murders do you need for the game to register your character as a bandit ?

I'm at 11 now with my curent character, does the game register me as a bandit or not ?

I belive 1 will do it, and I think 2 bandit kills will cancel out 1 murder

You are now infact.. A Bandit! There is no way to recognise you as a Bandit. There used to be a Desert Camo skin that appealed to you if a certain amount of players was killed. But yes, you're a bandit.

Doesn't matter if it's return fire or not. Most of my kills were Return fire.

Hope this helps :)

I would say 11 is self defense.

When you get about 20 i would describe you as bandit :P

I got 0 Murders and 368 zombie-kills.

As the title says, how many murders do you need for the game to register your character as a bandit ?

I'm at 11 now with my curent character, does the game register me as a bandit or not ?

>wants to be a bandit

>has pony pic

You are probably a bandit. You are also probably a noob if you resort to killing players.

Well i started playing about 2 weeks ago, during the first week i acted like a nice guy. Kept away from the coast, didn't get a single murder in my first 7 days but after a while i got bored of that and decided to try out the bandit way. I really don't see why you'd consider a player to be a noob if he kills people, it's part of the game.

>wants to be a bandit

>has pony pic

Not really a pony picture lol, it's actully a deamonette(sorta) from the 40k universe. It was a quickdraw made by my friend on steam.

Not really a pony picture lol, it's actully a deamonette(sorta) from the 40k universe. It was a quickdraw made by my friend on steam.

dude xD Well nevermind then

Find me your player ID and I will let you know if you are a bandit or not :P.

Find me your player ID and I will let you know if you are a bandit or not :P.

What ... I mean how ... 11 murders ... Im confused

Can someone tell me when a kill is considered murder? I have been on the NE Airfield and my friend got killed by someone, i shot the killer and now have 1 murder. Even though he killed my friend.

Am i know marked as Bandit too?

Edited by MrLawbreaker

Again,

Please keep in mind that in order to become a bandit you have to get a low humanity. Your humanity rises both from time and giving blood bags. The fact that people don't trust each other is something that both the community and the game can work on. Going by all the latest Q&A interviews I think it's fair to say that some system to make it easier to communicate with friends is likely to happen, at the same time 2 people not trusting each other is an entirely different issue and situation over people who only play to murder. If you are a person who plays this game to kill people, you WILL become a bandit as you will hit way beyond the minimum # of kills required in a certain time frame if you try to hunt people down.

The low bandit numbers don't indicate that you can roam around freely and have an ~80% chance of not being shot, what they do indicate is that over 75% isn't in the game to hunt and murder everyone they see 1 to 2 miles ahead, which I think is a fair indication that banditry is not an issue, trust is.

Killing someone doesn't make you a bandit. In essence the guy you killed (and who killed your friend) wasn't a bandit as it counted as a murder, which is exactly what my post some time ago was trying to explain. Killing people != banditry.

• Like 2

You are probably a bandit. You are also probably a noob if you resort to killing players.

Killing people in PvP = noob? LOL, kids these days.

You better call that word people who kill thousands of zombies and then post their mega cool count on forums.

Well i started playing about 2 weeks ago, during the first week i acted like a nice guy. Kept away from the coast, didn't get a single murder in my first 7 days but after a while i got bored of that and decided to try out the bandit way. I really don't see why you'd consider a player to be a noob if he kills people, it's part of the game.

Murdering others is easy mode. Its much harder to actually survive and be friendly. I understand that it is part of the game, but that doesn't make it the "hard mode".

• Like 1

You know, in a zombie apocalypse, I think we all know that people are going to be out for what you've got. You meet up with someone, you don't take your eyes off them. If you do, you're not a survivor, you're a rube. Unless we're talking about starting a village and making babies for a new generation, it's a dog eat dog world.

Yesterday, I ran into a guy. He didn't open fire and said "Friendly?" I couldn't figure out the chat yet, cause Arma II is like a greek flight simulator. I did some nodding and we looked at eachother for a few minutes before backing away in opposite directions. I thought "hey, not a bad guy, but still.." so I kept leaning around the corner to see if he was going to double back and come for me. A minute later, I hear some rustling around the other side of the house and here he comes on his belly. Did he just circle around the house cause he wanted to go my way or was he coming back to take my beans? I lit him up for being questionable and took his compass.

Look, I don't consider myself a bandit, because I don't kill everyone for just walking through. Still, if I'm low on beans or my leg is broken and I need morphine, or if you step out of line like fishey yesterday... closing another survivor down is just that.. survival.

If you shank everyone you meet just to see if they have a bandage, then yeah, you're a bandit. This is why I might open fire if you have your gun even aimed at me. On the inside, though, I'm going to be sorry.

because it's now 90% of players.

Blasphemous analogy ahead: You know when everybody on a normal mainstream game starts using one weapon and tactic over everything else - IE the m16 in CoD 4 - you get a stagnated and frustrating experience because all the diversity in the game it gone?

Being a bandit is like that.