Sign in to follow this  
thisisBS

Unable to see any Servers via Six Launcher

I have been playing for a few days now. I have been using six launcher the entire time without any issues. I played last night and then left my computer came back this afternoon and now my six launcher is not displaying any servers... I restarted with no luck. I have checked for updates with no luck and searched the forums. To top it off as of yesterday my in game server browser no longer works. It gives me an error message "Online Support for ArmA 2 OS is temporarily unavailable due to maintenance. Please try again soon." Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

This happened last night too around the same time, give it a couple hours and MAYBE we'll be back to normal. All 3 servers (I play on 1 main one, the other 2 are "back ups" in case my main home server is down) are down completely due to this, so hang tight. This is the first time it's happened (well besides yesterday) that anyone knows of since they started playing, so we have no idea what's going on and no official word has been posted either.

Edited by kicktd

Seems it stopped working as soon as I wanted to play...

Master GameSpy servers are down it appears, some servers for some odd reason will load just fine but I wouldn't count on them saving your progress right now until this whole thing is ironed out. Go download the 1.62 patch from the main arma2 website while you're waiting for the servers to come back up and enjoy your new video options! ooooo ahhhhhhh.

Edited by kicktd

I have been playing for a few days now. I have been using six launcher the entire time without any issues. I played last night and then left my computer came back this afternoon and now my six launcher is not displaying any servers... I restarted with no luck. I have checked for updates with no luck and searched the forums. To top it off as of yesterday my in game server browser no longer works. It gives me an error message "Online Support for ArmA 2 OS is temporarily unavailable due to maintenance. Please try again soon." Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/43374-servers-are-down-but-if-you-want-to-play-you-still-can-connect-read-here/

I think the game may be temporarily unavailable due to maintenance. Please try again later.

I am having the same problem. Usually in my limited experience you just have to give them time, you can eat your beans soon enough my friend. Also you should try a help forum not general discussion.

meme_faces_07.jpg

use dayz commander. what happend is an update came out, when you signed on to six, it auto updated for you. The people who run the servers have not updated the server to the new patch. so you can only play servers with the new update. (92508) I belive is the new update. or (95208) cant remember. if you have to use six filter six only running that server. see numbers above. to make it really ease just google and download dayz commander. Commander has a tool bar you can click that will automatically hide the servers that dont have the update. Commander also can hide day or night servers empty or full servers. commander updates automatically for you also. I had the same problem you had a few days ago, since then i dl commander with no issue.

mikeyg

steam

xdvs099x