Sign in to follow this  
kauley_hatton@hotmail.co.uk

I Will Tell You Fellow Bandits, A Bandits Dream Moment.

i'll tell you a really cool story B)

ok, i am running through a forrest just east of novy sobor, when i come across one hell of a campsite, like a man made military camp!

had barbed wire, sand bags, quality made, in a full blown perimetre around 6 or 7 or so tents. every tent was armed to the teeth, and i will tell you what i found edsactly:

3x DMR's (around 25 mags in total!)

1X mk 48 (too many munitions...)

6X m67 frags

2X ghillie suits

2X soldiers clothing

1X m4A1 camo SD (6 mags SD)

10+X water bottles and food

7X satchell charges

nvg

rangefinder

4X coyote backpack

and so much more!

bearing in mind, i had an enfeild with 4 mags and an alice pack, so i decided to take the dmr with 6 mags, m4a1 SD with 6 mags, coyote backpack, 3 water bottles, 3 cooked meats, all survival stuff required, and a camping tent, but oh no, thats not it!

i set it up about 2 kilks away and stored everything i had, and ran back and took the charges! then i only took the dmr with me, some food and all the charges! i headed for stary sobor.

this is the fun part

i crept into the military barracks, and layed charges in almost every building, and the sat in the small wood just northy of the barracks, waiting and waiting for more that two people to come.

the m oment finally arrived, a clan of 6, YES SIX were raiding the barracks all at once!, so i got up and ran another 300m away....

:emptycan: :beans: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beans: :emptycan:

all six turned up dead in bottom left of my screen, i was proud of what a murderer i had become!!, the whole camp was gone, apart from around 3 huts, FANTASTIC! who knows, that could have been the clans camp that i raided too, because they were pretty well armed too! i have i slight feeling the camp belonged to hackers, but finders are keepers right? i will never know. but i think i may have killed them off in a karmatic process, karma's a bitch right??

hope you enjoyed the story guys, just thought i would share it whilst the servers were down :D

• Like 7

Did you by any chance keep a spare ghillie suit for me :(

But yeah, good find too bad you didn't blow the camp too >_>

Very nice mate hope they were hackers and all there hard work gone down the drain. i lost all my gear thanks to hackers yestaday, fancy sharing ? :D

not hackers just a clan loot farming the stary barracks. Good story though. I would have done the same thing only fraps it :)

Must have felt great when you blew them up! :D