Sign in to follow this  
Brusann

The Bandit Code of Honor

It's quite simple, really. If you call yourself a bandit, follow our code: Never, ever disconnect from a fight. Don't hide in the trees and murder unsuspecting survivors then d/c when the SHTF, stand and fight. If you lose, at least you can be proud knowing you've gained the respect of the survivor on the other end of that bullet. I'm not saying don't kill, by all means kill whoever you want. It's just when you're the one being hunted, play how you'd want to be played against. In the end, it'll be more fun for the both of you.

• Like 26

follow only this:

Never, ever disconnect from a fight.

bandits are bandits they dont stand and fight <_<

• Like 1

why would you say 'bandit' code of honor?.... everyone else in the meantime is cool to log off with thier life?

fuck that man its a dayz code of honor. If you get shot, you get shot. plenty of times I've had the drop on somone and thought 'it sucks to be you' bang bang bang! but theres alot of times where I've died from incoming fire I am compleatly un-aware of. Its the way she go's

The bandit code of honor is: kill the weak, snipe the rich, shot the guys with hatchets.

It's a nice thought. But more often than not, if a bandit snipes and starts hearing bullets flying by his head hes gonna ALT-F4 out of sheer panic.

In a perfect world it wouldent happen.

Well, D/C in the middle of a fight is rediculous. The thing that seems amazing about Day Z for me is the realism. I may choose to log out at the end of my session near a place I want to be next time, for good loot, but I don't log in and out of servers milking a loot area, or d/c when things get tough. The "hanging by a thread" feeling of the game is what I love about it. Unforgiving!

It's quite simple, really. If you call yourself a bandit, follow our code: Never, ever disconnect from a fight. Don't hide in the trees and murder unsuspecting survivors then d/c when the SHTF, stand and fight. If you lose, at least you can be proud knowing you've gained the respect of the survivor on the other end of that bullet. I'm not saying don't kill, by all means kill whoever you want. It's just when you're the one being hunted, play how you'd want to be played against. In the end, it'll be more fun for the both of you.

there isn't a code of honor because you're a bandit, you moron

Never, ever disconnect from a fight. Don't hide in the trees and murder unsuspecting survivors then d/c when the SHTF,

so basically rules that everyone who plays should follow that aren't specific to bandits..real original and helpful "code of honor" you got here buddy

there isn't a code of honor because you're a bandit, you moron

so basically rules that everyone who plays should follow that aren't specific to bandits..real original and helpful "code of honor" you got here buddy

All I was saying is if youre going to call yourself one of us, live and die by the code :D Not looking to make any enemies.

Idk, I view it like honor among thieves or something to that effect :)