dancebeats

noob sniper looking for noob scout

I’ve been playing Dayz for a couple weeks now. I have learned the basics of survival, looting and scavenging. I’ve learned how to move around zeds and how to move from town to town. I’m looking for someone else to partner up with as a sniper/scout team. We move from town to town looking for some action. A greater part of this can be counter sniping bandits and providing cover for survivors. This is open to discussion of course. We can also go over loot breakdown (50/50? ), and other things.

I am at GMT -7, US West Coast. I play mornings and late night. Skype available.

so you want a guy to lay down next to you want watch you snipe people? good luck with that.

I wouldn't mind this.

But in order to do this I need your skype(or TS3 server).

And I will not kill survivors, bandits are an exception, as well as someone opening fire on us.

so you want a guy to lay down next to you want watch you snipe people? good luck with that.

bandits*...and yes, sometimes thats what would happen. they would in turn watch my back and sides. they would get their share of the loot just for "laying down and watching me snipe". roles can be swapped as we see fit. we would also both carry side arms and run into the occasional gunfight, ward off agro etc..

I wouldn't mind this.

But in order to do this I need your skype(or TS3 server).

And I will not kill survivors, bandits are an exception, as well as someone opening fire on us.

dancebeats on skype