poodude28 (DayZ)

Found an "unusual item" help.

Hello, Today i found somebody's camp with atleast 7 tents, And in one of those tents had a power generator? can someone tell me what this is for if its hacked, because if it is il get rid of it somehow. i would atleast like to know what it does. out of curiosity of course.

I will post in a bit, Mp seem's to be down

(Of the power generator thingie)

Edited by poodude28

It's not a very big deal really, they aren't currently useful for anything. Probably scripted in. What does posting a screenshot or video do?

Edited by LunaTiK

...It'd be nice to see what you're dealing with is all. What can I say, I'm a visual person ^_^

They are in the game, i have seen screen shots in a previous post weeks ago AND Rocket mentioned something about having power with bases etc so the generators are in the game, however they are very rare (doubt they spawn anymore) and have no use. keep it for the time that they do?

i heard this was initially going to be removed but was left in as some early planning was intended to make this a functioning item to power up certain things. i don’t think this materialized rendering this item useless.

Been rumors about generators long time now....of different reasons....

Therefore it would be fun to see one in game....

you need to find a toaster.

Then you can make beans on toast. Gives you 6000 blood*

*warning post may contain lies (lots of them)

• Like 4

Oh, in the camp there was like 2 as 50's, 2 m24's, m16a4's all sorts of shit, a vehicle and just alot of stuff m14's etc cz 550 too much to say, atleast 10 tents, i didnt spend too much time there considering one of them was somehow invisible, (how do i know this? : i know this because there was someone driving a car and no one in it

If you go to the Hotel in Cherno at night you will find something running, glowing, with electricity......a soda machine!

Warning this post is not a lie...I have a video on it. "Hello is your soda machine running? Why yes I believe it is! Well WTF how is everything else not running except you vending machine!"