Sign in to follow this  
MERYL

SCO 27 Admins not fairplay

If the dispute was on "playing other servers", we certainly won't stay here for all that time.

The problem is that people are fed up with seeing the server shutting down or retstarting when, curiously, they are about to loot fully-geared corpses that seems to be admins corpses.

I really would like to see your facial expression when you'll be in such kind of situation....

It's really frustrating when you spend hours to reach places that is rare stuff locations and, when you're able to get all thoses rare stuffs, the server suddenly and magically shut down.

This server and sco 60 are the same one, they are ran by Legendary Fox and OM6 (omega-6) clan they restart the server when ever they get shot at, its a joke that they can still do this after all the complaints about them!!!!

The server is ran by kids, Legendary fox is 16

Our complaint thread about them got locked after less than 12hrs WTF?!!

Dayz staff do something about clowns like these guys ffs.

If you guys want to play on a fair scottish sever, where you keep what you kill! UK 180 server

• Like 1

You both are really stupid or somewhat retarded, I keep having to repeat myself.

Server is set to restart every so often while I am out or away, Admins cannot spawn items or vehicles as the only commands they have is Kick & Ban, Speaking of Clowns, I already said, your comments/suggestions are not accounted for as you are no way related to this thread.

Innocent until proven guilty, we have done nothing wrong, the only issue is the fact that you shot at us, server crashed a few minutes later, and you expect that it was us to blame, when you can't even provide proof of your accusations.

If you cannot make proper accusations with genuine proof, don't make any at all because its wasting everyones time.

So you have your server set to restart at RANDOM times while your supposedly away? but it just so happens to be exactly as our group or any other group shoot or kill you guys?

what a joke lol

Edited by Cast0r

No, server restarts on a variable that was set up to prevent server issues that i've been having for the past few weeks, unless you want desync and major lag/rollback, that variable stays as it is.

Just leave it, you obviously can't back up your allegations, so hold your peace.

Edited by Legendary Fox

Listen kid, you restart your server whenever your shot at, you do understand how much of a joke this makes your clan look yes?

You do know that arma 2 is an 18cert yes? im not sure your old enough to play this game btw

• Like 2

Arma 2 is also a 16+ PEGI, and even if it was 18+, it still wouldnt make it illegal. GTA SA was a prime example for kids back in the day.

I can't be bothered replying anymore, You have achieved much by doing this.

Edited by Legendary Fox

it doesn't matter if we have evidence or not...

And anyway, how do you wan't us to have any evidence that you're restarting the server when you're in trouble if the server is already SHUT DOWN?

One of the most tardest thign i've ever seen..., or maybe you expect from people to record every times they're playing on that game or perpetually have a finger above the Screenshot key?

Whatever, the fact that lot of people are complaining about your way to rules the server is according to me more revealing than having any proof of you doing so.

But i guess you don't give a shit.

And you currently didn't give us any proof of my friend disconnecting when you shot at him.

Edited by DrClownLol

Hi!

Thanks for the report.

Rather than continuing public accusations on forums please submit a ticket with clear evidence at support.dayzmod.com , closing this thread for now.

// Ander