ddashoff699

Please tell me where I am.

I am held up at a military base with a very tall red tower in the center. It has the same basic appearance as a light house, but thinner.

The base has a concrete wall surrounding it.

It's a relatively small base in the woods, off a dirt road.

I'm very new to this game and would like to locate myself - could anyone please tell me my location?

Edited by ddashoff699

Sounds like Green Mountain to me..

Is it on a giant hill?

Are there lots of dead military around?

Sounds like Green Mountain to me..

Is it on a giant hill?

Are there lots of dead military around?

Most probably. And If you are on green mountain, run as fast as you can. Strange things are happening there.

Green mountain is... a terrible place. Get out as fast as you can. And what ever you do, DO NOT SPEND THE NIGHT THERE. I can't stress this enough. Jesus.

RUN .... RUN NOW .... DON'T STOP RUNNING ......... YOUR AT GREEN MOUNTAIN FFS .........

Yikes.. do not go near the mass grave site at night.. also, if you see a survivor crouched in the area, looking at you. DO NOT SHOOT AT HIM. RUN AWAY and DO NOT LOOK BACK.

Omg..

They're all telling you the truth. you need to get out of there asap.

Edit: He hasn't posted since the OP.. he's already gone. :(

Edited by Cyanyde

Am I missing something? whats so scary about Green Mountain?

Well... If you really want to find out, go on a pretty much empty server with less than 5 people on, that has night time and server time in between 00:00 and 03:00, and go to green mountain, inside the perimeter and sit there for about an hour in the dark.

You'll see.

Well for starters, I've heard of a ghost of a survivor that just crouches there, staring at you, and he disappears if you get too close.

Shoot at him and nothing happens, he just keeps staring at you..(edit: apparently he shoots back sometimes..) (while you fight off the zombies you agro'd)

Video:

Then there's the mass grave in the back of the tower that breaks legs and makes you bleed, if you walk on it.

Oh and of course the server hoppers who will spawn in behind you and shoot you in the back of the head.

All good reasons to avoid the place, imho.

Edited by Cyanyde

Well for starters, I've heard of a ghost of a survivor that just crouches there, staring at you, and he disappears if you get too close.

Shoot at him and nothing happens, he just keeps staring at you..(edit: apparently he shoots back sometimes..) (while you fight off the zombies you agro'd)

Video:

Then there's the mass grave in the back of the tower that breaks legs and makes you bleed, if you walk on it.

Oh and of course the server hoppers who will spawn in behind you and shoot you in the back of the head.

All good reasons to avoid the place, imho.

As I gather, green mountain seem more of a place with a lot of zombie and that's it. All the strange stuff happening seem more like "I hear from a guy that hear from a friend" kind of stuff. Just looking at the video my first thought is: Hacker. I tried to find the spooky stuff that you talked about but did not find any proof about it. There is no evidence that can't be explained. That's only what I gather by searching youtube/comment since I never been there and I'm a total new guy here.

Hello world... :P

I've been there, saw the mass grave, i was ages before i realised it was the grave making the fly buzz sound.

And the tower ladders take ages!!

I recall the stories also on "that" thread

Bunch o' tarts!!