Sign in to follow this  
Nananü

Server LU222 Admin abuse

Hello Guys,

I played with some friends a few time on the Server LU222.

Today i wanted to play at this server and i could play 10 Minutes. Then the server restarted and i tried to join again but i got a kick.

I tried it again and again but i got always a kick.. I had looked into the lobby and have seen how the Players get kicked from the Server.

Can u please check the Server? My Boyfriend did an video where u can see it..

Greetings

Nananü

My Boyfriend did an video where u can see it..

Do you have a link to the video that you recorded. Might help the admins.....

Just a moment please, at the moment the video is over 200MB big, have to convert it, after this i post it on you tube :)

But u can see it too,if u join this server. He still kick the players..

I hate people who absue there rights to get better loot..

My mates and me got the same problems with LU222, with the admin "[TNG] LuziFear". He kicks everybody except his clan members from [TNG]. After 30 minutes of kicking, he changed the server informations -> we can play at 5 am, before 5 am he will kick everybody. ... . . . . 5 am??! dude it is tuesday, wtf is playing at 5 am in the week?? I'm opening a new thread for the topic "LU222", i'm also uploading a 7minutes video about LU222 atm. See ya there

Edited by Ibiones

Hello Ibiones.

Thank you for your post. It helps a lot and it's good to know not to be alone with this problem.

Yesterday i wanted to join again the server but i could not find a server. Today, when i come home, i will check this again and will give feedback.

Greetings

Nananü

Pointless all these threads, no one is doing anything to prevent these guys... wasting your time seriously.

You think its wasting of time to say the community that this server admin sucks a lot? If u think so nothing will change at all, if the community get closer and tell each other thinks this game whould be amazing, and to be amazing you need to figure out the black sheeps at all, and definitly this guy is not a white one. In my case if i was on the team, i would "kill" the characters of the admin and his teammates, and if he do this shit again i whould bann his server from the hive, sorry, but this is just bullshit what he done, if it is his server disconnected to the hive, okay fine do what he want, but i think its not the idea of the game to get best loot because u are an admin that can kick all from the server..

For you pointless, not for me. 167 people watch this thread so i've reached my goal. The goal people let know the admins abuse their rigths on this server.

Edited by Nananü

All I am saying is right now no one is doing anything. I really wish they was and I agree the community grows stronger with threads like these. The devs are not focusing on this hax and Battleye is wack and detects nothing.. until focus is turned to this it will continue. You will just end up making loads of threads which will eventually go to page 20 and no one remembers about it.

In this case, if the team doing nothing i ask my WHY should i connect to the hive? I thinked that the hive was created to get the server closser together, but now i must see that its just a nice way to abuse the game, and have "fun" on others server cause u can get all stuff on your own server.. team comment whould be nice

In this case, if the team doing nothing i ask my WHY should i connect to the hive? I thinked that the hive was created to get the server closser together, but now i must see that its just a nice way to abuse the game, and have "fun" on others server cause u can get all stuff on your own server.. team comment whould be nice

It's unfair to say the team isn't doing anything. They just seem to do things in big waves, probably when they get the free time. Keep in mind this is a project they work on freely, not a paid job. If that's a public hive server then I hope they get blacklisted.sooner rather then later. "You can play on the server at 5am at the morning" - Funny.

Edited by Alfie

Still, the guy do it again, he kicked again all players from LU222 and yes this server is still connected to the hive.

If the Team can't handle this, maybe they should set up a new team to take care about it, i think a lot member of the community whould help the team.

Edited by Suito

I see your point, I suppose I shouldn't listen to what negative comments others post to make my decisions. Its just what I read on the forums, I totally appreciate the effort the team put it. The game is awesome so bring on the good times get rid of the hackers!!!!

thx Dante, hope it will be better now

Edited by Suito

Thank you Dante-shawn. I'm glad that the team doesn't looks away

Same thing happening to me, getting kicked all the time

• Like 1