Sign in to follow this  
zenji

US 486

admins constantly restarting server over and over every day for loot. is this allowed?

Server owners abusing there shitty powers for there own good. Like they ever use it for the greater good like banning cheaters or hackers.

More than once a day?

Restarting them once or twice a day is normal (hell - up to 6 hours is normal) due to the less-than-awesome performance that the BETA provides. It's just something that needs to be done.

admins constantly restarting server over and over every day for loot. is this allowed?

You sir, are full of shit. I play on US 486, the server is automatically restarted at 7 a.m and 7 p.m EST.

It is also restarted as often as necessary to maintain proper performance which, in all, is never more than 3 or 4 times a day.

Exceptionally, the server will be shut down when script hackers are around.

Furthermore, the "admins", of which I am not part of, do not "farm" anything. We will check the NWAF maybe once daily, if not every other day. Get your information straight before you come here complaining.

You must be a member of the hacker group striking our server, ur funny enough to make a topic on it, I'm the main admin of the server and there's no abuse, so yeah we restart the server just right after a script kiddie make every1 fly 20 feet in the air and die. Were reviewing logs atm with the admins from the compagny we rent the server, will be reporting and we will be banning each individual hackers that came to our server. Have fun :D

Server owners abusing there shitty powers for there own good. Like they ever use it for the greater good like banning cheaters or hackers.

DayZ servers need to be restarted every 6 hours. You sir(s), are dumb.