Sign in to follow this  
MrTamarian

Why are people getting satisfied over killing people with nothing on them ?

who here thats been in a real life apocalyptic event recently, preferably zombie related, can confirm thats how people would act because theres a lot of would be experts here that seem to have an opinion.

You don't need to be an expert to understand that humans are hostile fuckers?

I've been shot dead so many times as a fresh spawn that I no longer care. If someone I don't know comes near me then I simply blow them away. Though I don't shout "I GOT HIM!" in triumph. Just tilt my head at my victims run of bad luck.

But heres something I want to get off my chest. WILL ALL YOU FUCKERS IN ELEKTRO WITH JUST A MAKAROV ANSWER MY BLOODY SOUNDBOARDS INSTEAD OF TRYING TO SHOOT ME WITH YOUR BB GUN!!!

So I was in Cherno, went up to on of the buildings, I can hear two people talking, I say hello and all of a sudden the guy is standing right next to me and clearly see's that i don't have any weapons or shit, he still shoots me and before i'm totally dead I can hear him scream in satisfaction: ''I GOT HIM!!''

The mod can be amazing at times and sometimes downright fucking retarded.

I'm sure if you asked "why?", he'd tell you that he was "surviving". :D

Actually, he's just a prick who likes to kill people in this game. Can't do anything about such guys.

If your in a city (thats usually where u find people) and u see someone without a weapon, there is a good chance he will find one, and then try to kill you for your stuff.

If your in a city (thats usually where u find people) and u see someone without a weapon, there is a good chance he will find one, and then try to kill you for your stuff.

Thats true, thats conditioning after being shot a dozen times initially trying to be friendly :)

why dont it happen out in the middle of the forest on hunting trips then? guess its not so hostile after all

Because society hasn't collapsed ? If someone saw a random guy in the middle of the forest he would probably be catious.

I sniped a seemingly unarmed guy last night with my trusty DMR.

Poor bastard was getting mauled by zombies and I decided to end is misery.

AND to my suprise he had 2 full rounds of DMR mags on him.

I guess Forest Gump's mom was right, life IS like a Box of Chocolates.

• Like 1

who here thats been in a real life apocalyptic event recently, preferably zombie related, can confirm thats how people would act because theres a lot of would be experts here that seem to have an opinion.

I can confirm it, because for a fact that's how "I" would act. Everything has gone to shit, resource is low, me and whoever else I'm with are out trying to survive, my mentality would be that everyone else is hostile specially with the ones with weapons. Because then it's real life, it's not a game where I can just respawn after I get killed and that's why I'm ok with it in a game.

I might not shoot then and there but I sure in the hell will make sure you drop all your shit and if you don't then well you know where that goes and you really thing the other guy isn't thinking the same thing?

why dont it happen out in the middle of the forest on hunting trips then? guess its not so hostile after all

Because I can get in my car and drive to an In & out and have me a juicy double double, shake and fries then go home and chill and watch some tv and then play DayZ where I can do that kind of stuff. :D

Edited by jay.pis

If i meet somebody nowhere near loot etc and all the have is a axe i'll generally leave them alone but if i see them heading into a building that i know chances of weapons spawning in it and or i am heading in there to get gear i need there pretty much going down .

I can confirm it, because for a fact that's how "I" would act. Everything has gone to shit, resource is low, me and whoever else I'm with are out trying to survive, my mentality would be that everyone else is hostile specially with the ones with weapons. Because then it's real life, it's not a game where I can just respawn after I get killed and that's why I'm ok with it in a game.

I might not shoot then and there but I sure in the hell will make sure you drop all your shit and if you don't then well you know where that goes and you really thing the other guy isn't thinking the same thing?

yes, but then "whoever else your with" then shoots you in the back of the head and munches down your beans, what a bad day!

yes, but then "whoever else your with" then shoots you in the back of the head and munches down your beans, what a bad day!

Whoever else I'm with is entirely different because they could either be people that I do trust like family, friends, or people that have complied to me telling them to drop their weapons and have since been good and now I trust them.

No, not really being with someone else in apocalyptic world is better than being alone. Unless the food supply is getting depleted very fast...

No, not really being with someone else in a apocalyptic world is better than being alone. Unless the food supply is getting depleted very fast...

Ops, was meaning to to edit.

Edited by MrTamarian

So I was in Cherno, went up to on of the buildings, I can hear two people talking, I say hello and all of a sudden the guy is standing right next to me and clearly see's that i don't have any weapons or shit, he still shoots me and before i'm totally dead I can hear him scream in satisfaction: ''I GOT HIM!!''

I totally agree. Apparently it's deathmatch over 240km square, with zombies. I think players should start spawning with a pistol again, and zombies should be 'beefed up' big time to deal with weapons noise. eg. A player fires at you, all zombies in a large radius run at him faster than normal and hit 10 - 20% harder. If that was implemented people would think twice about taking that first shot to try and 'loot' a player.

Why are people getting satisfied over killing people with nothing on them ?

because you make threads like this after you die

I totally agree. Apparently it's deathmatch over 240km square, with zombies. I think players should start spawning with a pistol again, and zombies should be 'beefed up' big time to deal with weapons noise. eg. A player fires at you, all zombies in a large radius run at him faster than normal and hit 10 - 20% harder. If that was implemented people would think twice about taking that first shot to try and 'loot' a player.

That would be the perfect idea if you couldn't outrun the zombies, every shot you took would be very risky, very cool idea.

killing unarmed people isnt funny, unless you are a prick. understand this. maybe meditate upon this lol

It's just a game. Don't take it too seriously and maybe you'll have fun getting him back. It's like you never soaked someone with a water gun or threw snowballs when you were a kid.

your passive aggressiveness and analpain are so easy to detect

It's like hunting.

And there are no downsides of killing people on sight so why wouldn't I do it?

It's just good policy. Group up with 2 or 3 other guys and tell me you won't be shooting everyone else on sight.