badbadrobot

[CLOSED] US 1211 | Public Hive | GSNGaming.com (v1.7.2.6/Beta 96895)

SERVER IS NOW CLOSED.

We now run a private hive. More details here: http://gsngaming.com...1726beta-96895/

We are GSN Gaming.

We are a PC gaming community that plays Battlefield 3, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Company of Hero's, DayZ Mod and more! We provide friendly and hacker free servers for the public and develop admin tools like Paronicon for the community. We are pumped to be able to provide a brand new server for the DayZ community on an extremely powerful and reliable server from NFO in chicago. We have the best admins around and hope we can help make your dayz experience, even more amazing.

Server Details

DayZ - US 1211 | GSNGaming.com (v1.7.2.6/Beta 96985) [REGULAR | 3DP:ON | CH:ON | UTC-5 | NFO-CHI]

Gametracker

DayZ Version: 1.7.2.6

ARMA 2 Version: 96985

Timezone: Eastern Time

Slots: 50

Difficulty: REGULAR

Third Person: ON

Crosshairs: ON

Armor: ON

Tracers: OFF

Nameplates: ON

Death Messages: ON

Report issues/hackers on our forums at http://gsngaming.com

Rules for our server can be found here: http://gsngaming.com...z-server-rules/

Edited by badbadrobot
  • Like 3

Player Named Yoshi, is hacking he TP'ed to our group and we killed him, he had as50 M4 HOLO SD with M203 and golden AKS

Hey I have screenshots of a player named Yoshi who had hacked in items on your server. We killed him, he teleported back to us invisible and killed one of our guys, we contacted your Admin "Lightscribe", he restarted the server soon after we spoke with him. I'm not quite sure how to attach pictures but here they are...

ars52.jpg?1

TMUGL.jpg?2

Hey I have screenshots of a player named Yoshi who had hacked in items on your server. We killed him, he teleported back to us invisible and killed one of our guys, we contacted your Admin "Lightscribe", he restarted the server soon after we spoke with him. I'm not quite sure how to attach pictures but here they are...

ars52.jpg?1

TMUGL.jpg?2

Thanks alot for the report. Searching the logs now for the scripts he ran!

I really hate to sound like one of 'those guys' but there was two other hackers we encountered using similar cheats, SNAKEFPS and ячкал were also going invisible and teleporting. *sigh* I can't wait until this mod is cleaned up.

I can double all of that, I am like one of the only survivors, they blew up Satchel charges on the bridge next to factory in Solnichniy they flew two UH-1H's over landed and they were both rigged with explosives, they shot automatic grenade Launchers,at me and both the helicopters

I really hate to sound like one of 'those guys' but there was two other hackers we encountered using similar cheats, SNAKEFPS and ячкал were also going invisible and teleporting. *sigh* I can't wait until this mod is cleaned up.

I can double all of that, I am like one of the only survivors, they blew up Satchel charges on the bridge next to factory in Solnichniy they flew two UH-1H's over landed and they were both rigged with explosives, they shot automatic grenade Launchers,at me and both the helicopters

You both were in our server tonight when this happened?

You both were in our server tonight when this happened?

Yah, we were both online at the time, I know there is not much that you can do, but can't you at least ban people from your server who have been hacking?

• Like 1

Yah, we were both online at the time, I know there is not much that you can do, but can't you at least ban people from your server who have been hacking?

Great. Thanks for the report. Also, if you play on our server every day, might be faster to register on gsngaming.com. Again, appreciate the reports guys!

Bump! Updated server name!

DayZ - US 1211 | GSNGaming.com (v1.7.2.5/Beta 96063) [REGULAR | 3DP:ON | CH:ON | UTC-5 | NFO-CHI]

Edited by badbadrobot

Does NFO do Dayz now?

Officially, no. Because it's not stable. But we are running it on a unmanaged dedicated server so we have full control.