JustThatEpic

Man... Those Lee Enfields...

We had a group of 5... one man with a lee enfield in cherno took out all five of us...

Thank you, sir.

5 of you..? You deserve it then if he got away with that.

Edited by WhitewolfUK

5 of you..? You deserve it then if he got away with that.

We weren't expecting it. We had no idea where he was, so we didn't know where to take cover.

learn.2.play.

If 1 guy killed 5 of you with a bolt-action rifle then you should just uninstall dayz asap

learn.2.play.

If 1 guy killed 5 of you with a bolt-action rifle then you should just uninstall dayz asap

Once again. We were not expecting it. We had no idea where it was coming from. I was urging my group to get out of there as fast as we could, but we needed food and water.

If it wasn't for my group, I would've been out of Cherno and out of sight of the sniper. Not that I'm making excuses, we died because we weren't being careful at all.

Enfields are by far my favorite rookie gun, 1 shot kill, 600m of range can't possibly ask for anything else.

Definitly agree, as long as your semi accurate it is an extremely lethal weapon.

Well, Lee is the best close combat gun in the game. 12000 damage per shot means you get instantkilled when hit.

As long as the guy using it knows how to aim of course.

Only drawback with Enfield is the audible range, which is huge. But then again, for zombie buisness you have a sidearm.

learn.2.play.

Because everyone is AAA all the time like you right? You probably spend most of your time bottomfeeding the shore for flashlights....

• Like 2

The enfield is uncanningly accurate up to 6-700 metres, wicked gun. Thanks god no one modded a silencer for it ;)

So you got shot at a minimum of 5 times, and you couldn't tell which direction it was coming from? Try turning the sound up or something. If you are paying attention and have sound on it shouldn't be that hard unless you start freaking out. Better luck next time you go in Cherno.

was this you guys?

rbing.jpg

ya that was me with the enfield..........luv that gun

No, that wasn't us. We were on the outskirts of cherno, probably past the construction site.

What server were you playing on though? We were on US 173, I recognize a few of the names though.

Edited by JustThatEpic

was this you guys?

[that picture]

ya that was me with the enfield..........luv that gun

THIS.

MADE MY DAY

5 people die from 1 lee, means u suck,

atleast 5 shots, u must know where they r by then, or able to run away? o.o

learn.2.play.

Is there any way I could give you an empty tin of beans that I used as a toilet? Where is that button?

5 people die from 1 lee, means u suck,

atleast 5 shots, u must know where they r by then, or able to run away? o.o

We had no idea where the shots were coming from. I immediately screamed on the mic "OH GOD! GET DOWN GET DOWN!"

Luckily I wasn't the first to die, so I lasted about 30 more seconds until he finally found me.

That sucks OP. It's rare you find a sniper that's good with a Lee and is capable of handling the aggro that comes with it.

Something stinks here... How could he have fired an enfield without aggroing every zombie on the server?? O.o