Sign in to follow this  
hunter91398

Survivor Safe Zone

Hey guys im starting this topic because I really wanna make a place were people can get along and survive we shouldnt be killing eachother we should be worrying about the bandits, and zombies, if I can get a group of atleast 10 people and we can fortify a base we could make this idea a reality and safe ALOT of lives in Day Z if anyone would like to help or has an idea to contribute please let me know

I'd recommend looking at the fort friendly threads and trying to see if you can improve on their successes. Bandit infiltration and ghosting seem to be the biggest problems.

Sadly the Fort Friendly is no longer exist hopefully he will tell us later where is now but i'm gonna try and do what he did in Cherno im not sure which server im going to play yet but once I know ill inform you guys if you wanna come and help, the owner of Fort Friendly said his project was a success so hopefully I will have the same outcome.

tried it once, ended up some haxor saw it on the forum, ended up bombing my lil fort with a fuckin airplane :\

• Like 1

tried it once, ended up some haxor saw it on the forum, ended up bombing my lil fort with a fuckin airplane :\

That sucks hopefully that doesnt happen to my base

There is no way the people in dayz are gonna change.

I disagree. If the fort friendly keeps going and more and more people start their own, it will get to the point where yes some will shit on everyones parade, but some will start to think twice before being an asshole. It will just take forfuckinever.
  • Like 1

it'll probably take me a couple weeks to become pro at all this, but Im so down. I've always been relentless towards those who throw out morals and exact injustice among the defenceless. Wow, mouth full.

• Like 1

Sadly the Fort Friendly is no longer exist hopefully he will tell us later where is now but i'm gonna try and do what he did in Cherno im not sure which server im going to play yet but once I know ill inform you guys if you wanna come and help, the owner of Fort Friendly said his project was a success so hopefully I will have the same outcome.

Choosing a city is probably a bad idea, maby a random village few venture to. All the big cities are full of loot and bandits, all you would be doing is starting a war. Getting big groups of friendlies to deal with bandits is always a good idea, keep at it.

• Like 1

Choosing a city is probably a bad idea, maby a random village few venture to. All the big cities are full of loot and bandits, all you would be doing is starting a war. Getting big groups of friendlies to deal with bandits is always a good idea, keep at it.

I was thinking of setting up where Fort Friendly was (Chernogorsk0 but its too risky, I understand what your saying because I was being killed on the way there i was thinking posibly a castle or an airfield inland.

Like the idea, will always avoid 'safe zones' however, too easy for a bandit to get in!

thats why I need more people to help me guard we could have patrols and set up barricades with possibly snipers posted ready to blow off anyones head who tries to destroy or invade our base

it'll probably take me a couple weeks to become pro at all this, but Im so down. I've always been relentless towards those who throw out morals and exact injustice among the defenceless. Wow, mouth full.

I AGREE, I dont know why everyone kills eachother if we work together we can kill the bandits and zombies and in Day Z its actually not too hard to find food and water so people need to come together to face the real problems

I might actually fortify the construction zone in Chernorgorsk and set up a safe zone there I want it to be near a city because thats where most people would be if you have any other ideas I would love to hear them, feel free to share :D

Somewhere less popular would probably be better. From what i gathered in the Fort Friendly thread, too many people caused a lot of friendly fire drama.

Pick somewhere dead and make it busy, not the other way about!

If you want a friendly place to fortify. You need to make sure it's somewhat out of the way of things. If you have person after person running into your fort, you're going to have firefights 24/7 from miscommunication and bandits. Pick somewhere where people don't go as often. So you don't have to monitor as many random encounters (maybe a castle like zub? or if the group gets big devil's castle?).

The Anti-Bandits Steam Group:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TAB-DayZ

Thank you guys I really apreciate your contributing to the idea, and ill keep a place like a castle in mind :D

The main problem we had with fort friendly was people taking pot shots at the fort so ofcourse we fired back, pissed off a few assholes that ghosted into the fort and ruined everything, Steins the creator hasnt been online in 2 days but we are discussing a new fort friendly, we tried chernagorsk and the berenzino lumber yard, I have a few places in mine on my own, I would make a fort friendly of my own but I just need to find people up for actually trying

I would be on RIGHT now making a fort friendly on a server that I know ( many of you people ) would like to get onto and make this fort ofcourse, just need some buddies to help out with the defense

I would be on RIGHT now making a fort friendly on a server that I know ( many of you people ) would like to get onto and make this fort ofcourse, just need some buddies to help out with the defense

im avaliable right now and am willing to play i could ask some of my friends if they would like to assit just lemme know your steam name and maybe we can use Team Speak 3.