Sign in to follow this  
papaziti@yahoo.com

The most safe I've ever felt in this game...

... was last night in a group of six clanmates lead by an ex-military guy while looting the N.E. airstrip. It was all "tango" and "roger that" and "copy" and "3 O'clock zombie spawn" and other military talk and IT WAS AWESOME!. Find yourself a clan and start having fun!

... was last night in a group of six clanmates lead by an ex-military guy while looting the N.E. airstrip. It was all "tango" and "roger that" and "copy" and "3 O'clock zombie spawn" and other military talk and IT WAS AWESOME!. Find yourself a clan and start having fun!

Hey man, that is always fun. It is good to see new guys can be let in and have a good time.

sounds awesome! it's the natural evolution of the game

It's the little things. I got turned on to DayZ by a co-worker. First chance I got to play with him and his buddy (a week after I started) they asked where I was and I told them using approximate grid coords (no GPS in game...not that lucky) and gave some topography notes on what I could see to finish it off so he could pick me up on the ATV. Him and his buddy were a bit taken aback...went so far as to comment on the fact that I could read a map and a topographical one at that. I told them if I had a way to accurately measure pace count in the game I could navigate any where on the map...gotta love the military for the post apocalypse skill sets.

Out.

You guys are problably playing the wrong game...

• Like 1

You guys are problably playing the wrong game...

no no quite the opposite. the wrong games are all the squad based FPS that AREN'T DayZ ! lol

Played a while in a clan / squad like that. Some bad asses from the USA taking MIL SIM to a whole new level lol.

Good times!

Glad you enjoy the game.