Sign in to follow this  
Stilettor

Blowing up a big hoarder camp with explosives

Clan with shitload of ghillies, NVGs, guns, weapons and cars, moved their camp yesterday, so we decided to follow them early in the morning, before any of them would log on. Me and my friend went east, where I saw one of their cars, and finally we found their tents. Accidentally blew up my buddy too but managed to bandage him :)

Unfortunately, we only found that one car and about 1/3 of their loot, but it was still a nice mess we made of it.

I didn't bother to show everything inside the tents, since it would be boring and not so entertaining. We used their own explosives against them.

^^ Video, enjoy ^^

I know, tents spawn back or something. But it looks good, so we blew them up. Later some guy with a sniper rifle shot me in the head after we left the place.

Edited by Stilettor

If only stuff wasn't bugged. Next server restart all those tents will be back filled with the same stuff.

I can tell server and clan names if anybody is interested.

I can also give you location of their camps.

Why would I tell? It's because I'm bugged, and every time when I quit and come back --> My stuff rollbacks to previous one, and now it's the starting gear since I died :(. Not worth running north to just lose it when disconnecting.

1) why is your debug menu and inventory different to everyone elses ?

2) arent sachel charges a hacked in item ?

1) why is your debug menu and inventory different to everyone elses ?

2) arent sachel charges a hacked in item ?

That debug menu is a bit weird, isn't it? The satchel charges are a legit item. If you mouse over it, it will say "pipe bomb" in the info part of the menu, which is the id they go buy in the game. They only spawn at the barracks and are extremely rare, so if you see alot of them then someone has been duping. :)

Hud and menu are from original arma 2. Fucked it up when installing DayZ.

Satchels are all from tents.

I would like to know there camps and server :) pls

Edited by tonybravo

By the way, the camp had respawned.

We took it down, but there was still stuff.

And the clan name is "KoS", we killed one of their guys at their third camp while we were patrolling with my chopper.

Was damn lucky to find a working one, 2 minutes later after spawning in cherno. Dat thing was surrounded with player bodies.

Fully repaired, full fuel. We blew it up already. I got it on the tape if you don't believe me, and I might be uploading it soon.

Edited by Stilettor