Xexyz

Fun with Scripting

seriously I dont care if you cheat to screw with other hackers or whatever, you are part of the problem period... go fuck yourself

You guys are so fuckin lame, who care's if people hack it's just a video game. Quit complaining... i've been banned twice for running scripts, i just buy a new copy and make a new steam account. I can do that since i have a well paying job and i'm sure alot of you are 16 years old and probably are on summer vacation and don't work. Do i get annoyed by hackers killing everyone in the server sometimes? Sure i do. Do i do that? No. It doesn't justify me hacking i just do it because i feel like and i want a good gun to shoot zombies with. I've been banned again as of today. I'm buying another copy and just playing again. So fuck all of you crybabies, it's a PC game and people will hack, get over it, live with it and move on. I hope this annoys some or all of you that people can keep doing this, like myself. Just buying more copies because i have copious amounts of spending money and playing to exploit the hacks.. so i'll be on again here in a few. Even though Rocket has nothing to do with it, i just want to say "Fuck You" to him. and take your fucking avatar picture off you look like a fag with those sunglasses. Good Day :D

The nature of your post contradicts everything your "bragging" about. I'm guessing you're 16(being generous), and buying copies of ARMAII with your mommys $$$.

You can't murder a murder,, you can cheat a cheater, it's just wrong

You guys are so fuckin lame, who care's if people hack it's just a video game. Quit complaining... i've been banned twice for running scripts, i just buy a new copy and make a new steam account. I can do that since i have a well paying job and i'm sure alot of you are 16 years old and probably are on summer vacation and don't work. Do i get annoyed by hackers killing everyone in the server sometimes? Sure i do. Do i do that? No. It doesn't justify me hacking i just do it because i feel like and i want a good gun to shoot zombies with. I've been banned again as of today. I'm buying another copy and just playing again. So fuck all of you crybabies, it's a PC game and people will hack, get over it, live with it and move on. I hope this annoys some or all of you that people can keep doing this, like myself. Just buying more copies because i have copious amounts of spending money and playing to exploit the hacks.. so i'll be on again here in a few. Even though Rocket has nothing to do with it, i just want to say "Fuck You" to him. and take your fucking avatar picture off you look like a fag with those sunglasses. Good Day :D

I'm glad to see that you invest your capital wisely. Fucktard is a fucktard.

Nice paying job or not, spending cash so frivolously is never a good thing. Before you fire back and say you have enough of a disposable income to keep buying games, let me reassure you that there are always people who AREN'T doing this and are getting way ahead of you financially (I only say way ahead of you because I assume you do other asinine things with your money as well). Just wanted to point that out...seeing as someone with your disposition would get butt hurt over having that brought to light.

Mixed emotions on this one.

The end does not always justify the means. However, just as the DayZ devs are currently powerless to stop the "evil" cheaters, they are equally powerless to stop the "vigilante" cheaters.

The past 3-days of gameplay have seen my crit get teleported all over Chenarus into dangerous situations (actively being fired upon), and it's tiresome to spend so many hours (while fun at the time) being put at risk through no fault of my own. It's lead me to abstain from DayZ until I hear more about a solution (likely the stand-alone). Ironic, I know, that I won't play the zombie game in which I've died countless times until it feels "safer", but here we are.

At the same time, it's amusing to think someone is savoring the tears of some of these "script kiddies" using their own tactics against them. I don't think I would do the same.

You need some vigilante slogan to say every time you teleport and put a bullet in the back of their heads.

ahhhhhh, back on the whiney troll forum. Good post OP, didnt read all of it but i like the idea that you go against the cheaters, but why not supply some sort of names of these cheaters you have come across? also to the "people" who are for some reason against this <-i know i went to far calling you people) atleast he is actually doing something atm against cheaters except going on this forum and whine about it crying "uhhh this game iz brokeeeeenz zo many hackerrrrrz"(btw, they arent hackers)

so yeah inb4, good job going against the cheaters using the same tools as them, there isnt really anything else you can do, but remember, you are running a risk here, and i dont think that the cheaters are worth spending 25€ on mate, so its best to stop it and wait, im not trying to force you to stop and judge you bla bla bla, im suggesting :) anyways OP, for a cheater you got my beans, you are atleast doing SOMETHING about this outrageous cheating that is going on

Because he's the hero DayZ deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll flame him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero; he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight.

• Like 1