Helsing

ALT-F4 will never be fixed

Warning, disagreement with OP results in you being a 12 year old europian girl for unknown reason.

Oh.

I disagree with OP.

-MONSTER

Am I the only one on this game who actually doesn't mind dying as it means I can start a whole new adventure?

If they could fix it and add a 10 second delay or something it would have been fixed by now. Arma 2 doesn't allow it, so it will never be fixed.

and this game will remain alpha/beta until arma 3 comes out and it becomes an official game.

Very negative post. Do you have any idea how much access rocket has to the engine? Have you ever worked on a mod with this engine? This new patch is implementing a timer system.

You Should spend a little more time roaming the forums, or stick to bean hunting before you just thrash everything you know nothing about.

Here is the thread Rocket announces new shit. http://dayzmod.com/f...ate-build-1724/

This is an ALPHA test mod, get over yourself.

Edited by Nalyid

Wtf is this? This has to be the most pointless and offensive reply I have ever seen. Rocket said it himself, that ALT F4ing was an exploit. I don't want to hear these "you're doing it wrong, uninstall" replies from european 12 year olds that copy and paste offensive internet language. I wish you at least made sense.

Not 12. There was no question. This isn't Carealot. Rocket is implementing a cool-down instead. So technically it is being 'fixed'.

• Like 1

If you gave someone time to ALT F4 you're doing it wrong. Uninstall. If you're using ALT F4 to keep your pocket lint and delusions of static inventory, you're doing it wrong. Uninstall.

You're missing the point of the game entirely.

BTW when was the last time you laughed? Genuinely lol'd?

Stop being a douchebag. You shouldn't have to kill a player in less than a second to actually get him. The current combat logging is an exploit and badly needs to be fixed. It nearly makes anything but high-powered weapons useless and removes tacticis such as using heavy machinegun fire to pin enemies down (since they will likely just disconnect when alarmed if they have any good gear).

If you gave someone time to ALT F4 you're doing it wrong. Uninstall. If you're using ALT F4 to keep your pocket lint and delusions of static inventory, you're doing it wrong. Uninstall.

You're missing the point of the game entirely.

BTW when was the last time you laughed? Genuinely lol'd?

you're a dumb piece of shit apologist

uninstall

Not 12. There was no question. This isn't Carealot. Rocket is implementing a cool-down instead. So technically it is being 'fixed'.

you don't even know how gunfire suppression works too, fucking dayz noobs who have never played arma

you're a dumb piece of shit apologist

uninstall

You mad? I swear I care.

you don't even know how gunfire suppression works too, fucking dayz noobs who have never played arma

ARMA sucks.