kingoscar1

Just got shot, unarmed.

So, I decided I wanted to start again, so I did so. Spawned in between Balota & Chernogorsk just near the Bay Mutnaya, decided it was best to make sure I was hidden despite the lack of equipment so I ran across the tree line to the small air strip near the town Balota, crouched down to go under a fence and I was peppered with bullets.

Unarmed, Just spawned and I was killed, I couldn't see him so I couldn't announce my friendliness, nothing was said to me, I was just shot down cold blooded.

I am seriously doubting the obvious realistic nature this game is trying to show, you see, I wouldn't care if I had a hatchet and he killed me out of paranoia considering lots of people with hatchets tend to be back stabbers, but I had nothing on me and was killed.

Why is this game turning this way?

Turning? It's been this way for a long while now.

Well this is an original thread...

In all honesty, you were at an airfield, if someone sees you they are gonna shoot you.

Respawn and run like the wind inland. Plenty of good loot not anywhere near the coast and goin into cherno is a death sentence unless you got the balls to just aggro the whole town and run through some doors.. Try it its fun :P

Why did you go into the airfield? To get a gun. He shot you before you got your gun. Anyone in an airfield is fair game, don't expect otherwise. Not to mention if you were crawling he might not have even seen if you had a gun or not. It's not like you logged in at the coast and some guy walked up and pumped a magazine into you.

HAY GUYZ SO I WALKED INTO THIS HIGH RISK PVP MILITARY COMPLEX AND SOMEONE SHOT ME WHEN THEY SAW ME, WHAT THE FUCK GUYZ.

• Like 1

Yesterday I shot an unarmed person who wouldn't leave me alone near airfield. People will shoot the unarmed because 1) they can take items out of your backpack and 2) they could be scouting for a larger group. I give them a single warning to go away on the mic and if they stick around I blast them. I apologize if you are the person I killed yesterday. He announced he was friendly and I told him to get away from us. He didn't. Make sure you listen to people or they will shoot you.

• Like 1

Why did you go into the airfield? To get a gun. He shot you before you got your gun. Anyone in an airfield is fair game, don't expect otherwise. Not to mention if you were crawling he might not have even seen if you had a gun or not. It's not like you logged in at the coast and some guy walked up and pumped a magazine into you.

HAY GUYZ SO I WALKED INTO THIS HIGH RISK PVP MILITARY COMPLEX AND SOMEONE SHOT ME WHEN THEY SAW ME, WHAT THE FUCK GUYZ.

You have to read my thread again, the air field was not the high risk military one, it's got nothing of interest there.

Edited by kingoscar1

Im just killing unarmed for fun when I meet them. it amuzes me. just while their legs broken and they are dieing I laugh very lowdly and saying that their familys are next

• Like 1

Im just killing unarmed for fun when I meet them. it amuzes me. just while their legs broken and they are dieing I laugh very lowdly and saying that their familys are next

Dat spelling amuzes me.

• Like 3

Dat spelling amuzes me.

His crow facepaint and 90s haircut amuses more.

• Like 2

YOU are why people are put off by this game and community.

• Like 1

Dat spelling amuzes me.

Its because you didnt learned russian in school so you could see my usual spelling

• Like 2

His crow facepaint and 90s haircut amuses more.

Thats actually Black Metal. As now i see he is from sweden, and my family hails from sweden. Aint nothing wrong with Black Metal and corpse paint.

OP is probably a liar ... Can't believe stuff like this happens in DayZ!

Can anyone confirm such behavior of human beings in computer games?! I need scientific evidence ... Thanks

Thats actually Black Metal. As now i see he is from sweden, and my family hails from sweden. Aint nothing wrong with Black Metal and corpse paint.

If you live in a mental institution, that is.

YOU are why people are put off by this game and community.

Yes! Yes! My persona is just a tool for filtering weak minds from the comunity how I personaly want it to be.

im immigrant from russia. living kinda 10 years in Sweden already. I Didnt learned english properly. My bad xD

INFLAMES MARILYN MANSON CHILDREN OF BODOM AND SIMILAR BANDS ROCK!!! F YEA!! :P

note: triplebilionzilion times edited

Edited by evkol001
  • Like 1

You have to read my thread again, the air field was not the high risk military one, it's got nothing of interest there.

all air fields are military areas and as such spawn good pvp weapons, this makes it a magnet for players, thus high risk

I read the thread fine the first time. Any multiple loot building military complex is high risk, not just the north west airfield.

Berezino military camp, Balota airfield, Stary sober military camp, NE airfield etc etc etc

They spawn milspec weaponry and you will be shot on sight there -- get used to it, they're high risk zones whether you have weapons or not.

I am seriously doubting the obvious realistic nature this game is trying to show, you see, I wouldn't care if I had a hatchet and he killed me out of paranoia considering lots of people with hatchets tend to be back stabbers, but I had nothing on me and was killed.

So you think that in real life people will always announce themselves? Are you really that naive? KoSers suck, dont get me wrong, but that is the realism in this game. People can and will do what they want regardless of what you think it should be like. Thats why its realistic.

I got shot yesterday unarmed in cherno by a man in a ghillie suit ... to his defense he said halt but I didnt see a ghillie suit I thought it was the gd Swamp Thing ...........run!!!!!

swamp_thing_.gif

this games just your typical run of the mill death match FPS. Dime a dozen. If its attempted to be peddled as a zombie survival horror then its gonna fail. You walk around looking to find/dodge people. zombies arent even an inconvenience. So get use to being shot for fun. If your not here for the death match, your playing the wrong game.

who interested in actually knowing some facts about future of this game here is link

Rocket telling about his first murder expereance att 52 min and above

Edited by evkol001