Nymphetamine

Loot in tent changes?

me and a buddy have a tent up and he text me last night saying someone swooped one of our m16's but put a pistol in there... last night i put that m1014 or what ever shot gun in and i log on this morning and now its a Winchester but nothing els is missing??

This is the biggest fun, Imagine leaving your tent with two full bottles of water, and then coming back, finding it with two empty bottles of water:D

I'd just love to see that guys face:D:D:D

• Like 1

no its true i had a tent with a empty tin can, couple of days later it was a couple ov nvgs...

Heh, I found a tent with nothing but 16 water bottles in it a few days ago. THANKS!

srry i was in a rush typing the post, ( league loading screen) so after my buddy tolled me the m16 is gone i checked my self and the m16 was there not a pistol and now im going to wait some time and see with the other gun I was curious if this happen to someone els

Who in the hell would switch a Winchester for a M1014?

This is the biggest fun, Imagine leaving your tent with two full bottles of water, and then coming back, finding it with two empty bottles of water:D

I'd just love to see that guys face:D:D:D

HAHA Guilty :D

Somebody definitely jacked your shit. Usually when I find tents I flatten them, so at least you got someone kind enough to give you a replacement weapon rofl