Diabolic Tutor

Quicker Night&Day rotation?

Wouldn't it be nice if the Day & night rotation could go faster?

1 whole day would go in 2 hours or something like that?

((I dont like night much (its so dark and sooo long), so i usually just change server when its night time there...but if it would go faster, i would try to survive the night with the suplies i have, or try to fetch few cans of food from a town...but trying to survive the night how it is now with a character who eats more than elephant and drinks even more...no way...))

Anyone else feels like this? am i the only one?

Ps. The night is a bit too dark.. you simply dont see a thing without any equipment...same as playing both eyes shut :DD

A day in 2 hours? Meaning it will be night alot more than it already is. Easier to just change server from a night to a day server. Meaning 12hours of day light, instead of night every 1hour.

Just go on a server which is currently in daylight simples!

This is right and deserves beans.

WAAAAAH, it's too hard to see at night, WAAAA.

Simple solution is to go to a server that is day time.

That was very hard wasn't it.

No... whole point of this game is to be realistic...

No point on having sun sets/rise, stars ect ect if they moved un realistic as the time went on and would make a watch useless.

Just join a server that's in the day.

And have you ever walked through a field at 03:00am with no artificial lights? you might as well have your eyes shut lol, they could add moon glint though :)

AJ

Find a daylight server, or find nightvision goggles. Ironically, you'll find people bring them out mostly at night, so you should ideally be night-hunting for people with a clear visual advantage over you. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

• Like 2

Well, I guess that none of you read the whole post, just title and then responded, he clearly says, that he would love to enjoy the challenge of trying survive a night - now, without goggles, the night is impossible to be survived.

Now, I like the idea, or the reasoning behind, and when we tried with friend to play during night - it was just insane, dropped two chemlights, and when zombie came, we just DCed and jumped on different server...

Now, I like the idea, or the reasoning behind, and when we tried with friend to play during night - it was just insane, dropped two chemlights, and when zombie came, we just DCed and jumped on different server...

chemlights dont attract zeds.. friends and I have no trouble playing at night and none of us have NVG.. we use flares, chemlights and flashlights

there are ways to combat night but most people are afraid of using them because they might become easier target (tbh I've died more times during the day than at night)

it will never happen because of one simple fact.

Everything from spawning items, clearing dropped loot, removing dead bodies, hunger/thirst and the time of day are all linked to the same cycle, speeding it up or stopping it entirely (infinite day) would impact on pretty much every other system in the mod.

Well, I guess that none of you read the whole post, just title and then responded, he clearly says, that he would love to enjoy the challenge of trying survive a night - now, without goggles, the night is impossible to be survived.

I ran 6km two nights ago at night. Couldn't see my own ****. Can't see the issue. Didn't need eyes to chop off zombie parts with my trusty axe. That said we didn't get attacked that much. But in each case the zombies were on their backs faster than French girls on first dates.

Edited by ninjaholic

Playing in the black adds much more thrill to the game.

People who suggest things like this, Or more vehicles or better loot or to start with weapons, Are people who aren't playing it for the main reason of the game. To survive. Tbh, I think it should be a little harder in some ways.

It's great the way it is. And will hopefully only get better