Sign in to follow this  
Daimyo21 (DayZ)

Looking for fun clan/group/individuals for Hardcore Servers ONLY

I have a group of a few online buddies that I play a variety of games with. One being Arma 2 CO and now the DayZ mod. We've been playing since 1.5.6 now and consider ourselves friendly but dont take many chances when it comes to meeting other survivors in-game (sometimes just avoiding in general for their own sake). We try to be organized, but most of all we enjoy the game for the immersion and fun.

Were not always on at the same time so I was hoping to extend the group out a bit. We have our own ventrilo server but also are willing to join other groups/clans TS/Vent etc. as well.

Just to reiterate, we only play on Hardcore servers because:

-No mousewheel spotting players through bushes, forests, in general (1000 meters away etc)

-No 3rd person corner peaking (its like a light form of wallhacks, you can turn off head bobbing if you get motion sickness like I do)

-Hidden nametags (good communication makes for organized play)

-Hidden position on map (thats why they made gps).

Were just here to have fun, enjoy a great mod with great immersion.

Send me a pm, give a steam id etc.

Or

Add me on steam at aznnip22@yahoo.com and we can talk further.

Thanks!

Bump, posted this at 3 am PST after I logged for the night, refreshing near peak hours. For anyone who is interested, my group will take individuals as well, Im possibly looking to start a steam group if this grows a bit bigger so people can hop on and off whenever someone is on (for mainly individuals or other small groups).

If you have your own small group, we would not mind merger nights. Its a little tough to find like minded people who enjoy the Hardcore servers for the complete full immersion.

Most of us from World's End Gaming play on hardcore servers. You guys should drop by our teamspeak and play with us.

Most of us from World's End Gaming play on hardcore servers. You guys should drop by our teamspeak and play with us.

I tried twice to play with people in this teamspeak group but it didnt work. They threated me like I was a haule, like I was invading their territory.

I play this since 1.5.5, my actual character is 5-game-days old, I have planty of stuff, two tents in my backpack, but people dont trust my good intentions or my habilities to contribute to a team.

There should be more opened groups out there. Friendly players are so scarse in this game.

Our ATL server will be hardcore starting tomorrow [settings are acting funky, had it set to Expert and its not taking for some reason, will be fixed soon], if you still want to find a group, shoot me a PM! :)

Hey

I've been wanting to find some peeps to run with on Veteran server Chicago 5. Or some other server(s) which need to perhaps add their hardcore setting to the host name... Chicago 5 seems to crash every 30 minutes or so :/

I've an idea for a clan; maybe we can discuss it. PM me?

*friendly bump*

Hey mate

We are used to playing on hardcore servers, RGG that is, as we play hardcore most of the time on other mods (Project Reality, ACE etc) so youll find most of our lads are proficient in teamwork and communications.

We sit on either US Hardcore 1 or 2, we have training on Wednesdays which you are more than welcome to which hones the abilities of the the players, we do this on our own training map.

you will find we cover each others backs and we work well in large groups, we have been playing Arma for six years now so we are pretty honed on developing an individual to becoming the best they can on Arma, which includes DayZ as its the same mechanics etc.

If you want to give us a try come jump on TS etc and if you dont like us just carry on the search :)

Best Regards

Dale