Sign in to follow this  
michaeltheney@gmail.com

I'm a Bandit ~ But I'm Nice

Ok, bring on the hate everyone. I'm a very experienced member, always prowling around the Airfields.

I'm 100% geared, in Cherno grabbing a friend in my ATV.

I log on after server hopping so I could play at night, then I see an unarmed new person, just spawn.

He is being chased by about 11 zombies. I react quickly, and seem to think "This is in-humane to just kill someone on site" so I quickly kill... The zombies!

He runs away while bleeding, so I chase him screaming through my microphone "STOP RUNNING", then bandage him up. Now he is scared, saying "Please don't harm me" so I quickly drop a M4A1 CCO SD with 4 mags for him.

I think killing people on site, is completely useless, unless you get something great in return. Like me, I have 4 M4A1 CCO SD's left, with about 11 pairs of NVG's in my camp on a server. Those are most of the things I keep, along with my 7 Ghillie suits.

How am I for a Heartless Bandit?

I leave new players alone, and stick with the experienced ones up north.

• Like 12

Beans 4 Ghillie suits please.

And I agree that bandits shouldn't shoot unarmed survivors as it just takes the fun out of the game, however I'm not much of an bandit but I have killed people as I saw them as a threat.

eh i dont know about giving a noob a m4a1 because there more then likely gonna lose it to some douche anyways :S.

and i hate that people go up to the nwaf to kill others i mean i want fkn military shit cant we all share :(

I feel so sick fighting my own mind >.<

Two days ago I was inspired to fight against banditry as there are good people in the world needing help. I literally made an oath to that purpose.

Now I am thinking of actually BEING a bandit but like the previous job, take care of the newbies.

It would stop people from going into a city, thinking it is a sort of shopping mall... and if they are too pissed of being shot going alone, why not team up?

Uhh... Is this actually counted as a bandit?

-MONSTER

Yes. Bandits are still human. Douchebags and Dick breathers however, are not.

you sir have my beans i too am a bandit but i dont kill for fun i kill for my own safety and the safety of other if i see your in trouble with another player and your unarmed that player shall pay for their sins and ive randomly given someone with no weapon a m107 and told them to stay sharp as i disconnected

Kill people who are stupid enough to come looking for you whether it be air field or town, i usually dont bother if they just run past, its when they point the gun at you its fun :P

If you think about it... Robin Hood was KINDA a bandit... after all, he STOLE from the RICH just so he can help the NEEDY. That's actually the Role I hope to take on, once I begin DayZ. I hope to, one day, take the things from Heartless Douchebags who want nothing more than to kill newbies, and pass what they stole on to a friendly person, just merely starting off in DayZ... perhaps even the players that the person stole the stuff from ;).

Note to self: Stay on the beach :P

Deerstands are like 5 minutes from the coast, you don`t need to stick around the coast hoping for a nice person that will give you a gun :)

In most cases, they will shoot you anyway :)

You need a gun Suzie? ^^

Edited by MilkyWay

Very nice gesture, good job. Hopefully people can will calm down with the "shoot on sight"-idea and help each other instead.

Last time I helped a newbie getting chased by zombies it ended up with me getting chopped to death by the guy I helped

So this guy admits to being a bandit, a person who kills other survivors for a living.

Oh whatever, I bet he's telling the truth.

I always feel bad when someone starts shooting at me with a Makarov, because all I have to do is shot 1 burst from my ak-74 kobra and their feable attempt at killing me from 50 meters away is just laughable.

I helped a bunch of new players travel from Cherno to Elektro on my Ural, and gave them some food and drinks while I was at it.

You ain't no bandit. Bandits dont have morals or ethics, next time shoot.

I had that experience when I first started. I spawned a few times and each time died by hatchet from someone. I guess a bandit saw this, killed that player and drop a makarov for me. I know the pistold sucks but as a newb any sort of gun and a few mags is a god send.

Got a question.

How didn't you know he wasn't simply going to turn the gun on you and your friend, take your stuff and the ATV, and drive off laughing hysterically?

Edited by SleepingHellion