MrBlick (DayZ)

Whats Your Favorite City?

So, I was wondering. What's everyone's favorite city out there? Where do you head when you first spawn?

Personally, I've been to Cherno and Elektro and tend to hang out near the hospitals and nearby buildings. Not sure which one I like more.

Stary Sobor, or Scary Sobor. Always action there / guns + ammo :)

Edited by MilkyWay
  • Like 1

Berezino, for such a big city it is pretty safe with loads of provisions.

• Like 1

I played dayZ a lot before it became so famous (I even remember helping out Rocket figuring out a problem/bug that led to a lot of players getting stuck at the char loading screen), and back then I really tried not to remember much of the map of Chernarus like some hardcore ArmA2 players do.

I'm just playing a survivor who is looking for stuff to scavenge, and if there's a town in sight, I go there, check for stuff, then I head off into a direction I feel like going. If I walk through wilderness for half an hour, that's how it is. If I see a building in the distance, I will go there and check it out. If I see a flare at night or another survivor in the distance, I get into cover and observe them for a bit before deciding how to react.

I'm playing "me" in a landscape I don't want to memorize by playing it over and over or - in my opinion even worse - with that map of "DayZ-Chernarus" that shows you where you get little or big loot and vehicles or choppers. I take this mod like an adventure for a virtual me and try to play it like that over and over again.

Though I have to admit, since I came back to DayZ a few days ago, A LOT has changed since the beginning. No water bottle, no can of food, and now even no weapon at start. It's crazy! ^^

• Like 1

Berezino, for such a big city it is pretty safe with loads of provisions.

this ^^

zeleno is also pretty safe and offers good loot.

Vybor for getting Grocieries and Water and Berezino for Medical Supplies ^^

Berizino here too. You can stock up on a quick run up the coast, grab your meds from the hospital and off you go. I'm not sure how long it'll last, the secret of Berizino seems to be escaping. And I'm probably not helping by posting this. Doh.

Berezino.

2 supermarkets

2 appartment spots

1 military camp

1 hospital

lots of residental

One good run = AKM/M4 + Alice + Tools + med supplies + lots of food/drinks

Berezino all the way, much safer than cherno or elektro

and it has Army camp, hospital, 2 supermarkets and some apartments as well!