rayking29

Is this a wrong thing to do?!

There is this section in chernogorsk I always go to cause theres lot of good stuff to loot there. Since the 3rd time I went there I've made an idea of locking down the whole area an holding it down by myself with tons of tripwire an sandbags and me sitting on a roof waiting for someone to try an get in the area an of course I do warn them before I shoot.....sometimes :rolleyes: . So im wondering if this is a bad idea or a good idea to do this even though i get alot of great iteams from this section like weapons an mags etc... :murder:

What is your goal? If your goal is to get murders off newly spawned players then sure it sounds good. If your goal is find a vehicle and repair it then that probably won't happen there.

So you're doing what about every third person is doing at the Cherno firestation. Block off all the exits and camp.

Why does this "tactic" make you any different from an ass-hat who's sniping noobs from the tree line?

• Like 2

So you're doing what about every third person is doing at the Cherno firestation. Block off all the exits and camp.

Why does this "tactic" make you any different from an ass-hat who's sniping noobs from the tree line?

Even though I have a DMR i do not shoot people who are far away from the area an are close enough to be able for me to hit them.

If you are defending your goods then fair enough, if I had just spawned I would not make a bee-line for items behind sandbags/barbed wire.

If you're picking off newly spawned players for fun, then that's pretty low.

Edited by Gogster

What is your goal? If your goal is to get murders off newly spawned players then sure it sounds good. If your goal is find a vehicle and repair it then that probably won't happen there.

Both those goals aren't my goals even though the first one was close to it. First goal is to take items really good weapons from them like if they had a good sidearm i wouldn't mind or they have a good backpack like a ALICE yeah then that baby is mine. Second goal is cause ive been through basicly through the whole map been to 9 towns and I have found a downed crashed heli an got NVG an Ghille suit but Its just to risky losing the stuff I have so I just dont want to wonder no more So i sit in that one area until I get so tired of it I would give it up

There is this section in chernogorsk I always go to cause theres lot of good stuff to loot there. Since the 3rd time I went there I've made an idea of locking down the whole area an holding it down by myself with tons of tripwire an sandbags and me sitting on a roof waiting for someone to try an get in the area an of course I do warn them before I shoot.....sometimes :rolleyes: . So im wondering if this is a bad idea or a good idea to do this even though i get alot of great iteams from this section like weapons an mags etc... :murder:

In red, please.

I think it would be safer to collect a Lee Enfield rifle and camp in the nearby treelines, or find a spot with some overhead cover. On the roof, you are move likely to get picked off by snipers than actually survive long enough to claim a few kills off recently spawned players.

Also, if your intent is to get gear, sitting in that firehouse is defeating your own plan, as loot usually doesn't change when you are sitting there. Better gear can be found at Stary, any of the three Airfields or crashed hueys. I'd recommend finding a different place to camp for gear. But you are probably there nearly solely for the kills, and the loot is just an added bonus.

How you get that much razor wire hmmmmmmmmm?

There are lotttssss of items in chern an the fact I point out there are lots of stuff spawning in that area points it out.

In red, please.

I think it would be safer to collect a Lee Enfield rifle and camp in the nearby treelines, or find a spot with some overhead cover. On the roof, you are move likely to get picked off by snipers than actually survive long enough to claim a few kills off recently spawned players.

Also, if your intent is to get gear, sitting in that firehouse is defeating your own plan, as loot usually doesn't change when you are sitting there. Better gear can be found at Stary, any of the three Airfields or crashed hueys. I'd recommend finding a different place to camp for gear. But you are probably there nearly solely for the kills, and the loot is just an added bonus.

I....Didn't Say it was a firehouse >.>

Yes, it is wrong.

Any more pointless questions?

Why you mad bro?

dmr for close range kills sounds sooo nooby..and barbed wire isn't such a problem..pass away cursing the hopper/camper. the fire stations are like the biggest targets in cherno and elecktro, so you'll probably meet someone who can really use his dmr. and killing other noobs sitting on a hot spot doesn't seem to me the best way to play

i read that it wasn't a fire house..sorry bro..it can be city hall roof, hospital, hotel or factories but my point remains

Edited by Bludy

Why you mad bro?

Not mad; you asked a trolly question and I gave you my trolly answer.

Just helping with your survey is all.

And by the way, I am not your "bro", "brah" or "bruh". Can you dig it?

You asked the question and I think the general consensus is "yes".

Not mad; you asked a trolly question and I gave you my trolly answer.

Just helping with your survey is all.

And by the way, I am not your "bro", "brah" or "bruh". Can you dig it?

Idk about you dude but umm...You really need to take a chill pill now idk if your just trying to be a smart ass on the forums and This really isnt a troll question I was just asking if it is a good idea to countine doing it or not. Maybe when you pass through ill give you a bullet to the mouth.

dmr for close range kills sounds sooo nooby..and barbed wire isn't such a problem..pass away cursing the hopper/camper. the fire stations are like the biggest targets in cherno and elecktro, so you'll probably meet someone who can really use his dmr. and killing other noobs sitting on a hot spot doesn't seem to me the best way to play

i read that it wasn't a fire house..sorry bro..it can be city hall roof, hospital, hotel or factories but my point remains

But when they Die they spawn on the coast so it would take them a lonnnnggg time to gather there stuff an come back. An I do move from building to building and its not the firehouse.

If someone really needs to ask if ones actions are wrong or not i would visit.....THE MAD DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!

I don't see a problem here - he stays in one area, if others can't team up and get him they don't deserve the loot. It is better than camping in the tree line for free kills.

Like someone said before me - whatever floats your boat.

Edited by Sinoby