Sign in to follow this  
l06an@live.com

Am i a bad person for this or just a smart survivor?

Looks like you are just a regular bandit to me, not a bad person.

wow dude, u are a real deuche, he wasn't even pointing his gun to you, this is worse than any banditry

You're a bad person for trying to get youtube hits on a video that sucks....

if thats what you think then im glad you got that off your chest, do you feel better?

i had nothing. he had everything. so i took it big deal...

You post a link to a video where nothing happens for the entirety then you act like a total bell end at the end then start getting all pissy when people comment on this. A youtuber should learn to take criticism well and adapt their videos around what people like and don't like.

Also your attitude in this thread was enough for me to unsubscribe from you.

You post a link to a video where nothing happens for the entirety then you act like a total bell end at the end then start getting all pissy when people comment on this. A youtuber should learn to take criticism well and adapt their videos around what people like and don't like.

Also your attitude in this thread was enough for me to unsubscribe from you.

wow now your taking what i say out of context im not a "youtuber". i record my gameplay and upload it to youtube thats it. unsubscribe thats Cool, life goes on...

wow now your taking what i say out of context im not a "youtuber". i record my gameplay and upload it to youtube thats it. unsubscribe thats Cool, life goes on...

You upload your content to youtube, thus are a youtuber. Thats like saying "I post blogs but I'm not a blogger!".

Idiot.

• Like 1

You're a bad person for trying to get youtube hits on a video that sucks....

My words, you could have said that the kill is pretty much at the end, and that the video is not very eventfull. I guess your video is gonna have a nice lightsaber rating

You upload your content to youtube, thus are a youtuber. Thats like saying "I post blogs but I'm not a blogger!".

Idiot.

good point, ill remember that. ;) thanks

P.S. im not in it for the fame or fortune, just uploading my experiences so my friends can see...

7 minutes just for that, I was expecting some sort of elaborate scheme involving dozens of zombies and a hatchet maybe a goat?

But you are just re-iterating why I shoot on site if they have a gun :)

AJ

So when I randomly bump into you I'll kneecap you and start tossing grenades at you while laughing like crusty the clown. I bet I get more hits than you and no red lightsaber.

So when I randomly bump into you I'll kneecap you and start tossing grenades at you while laughing like crusty the clown. I bet I get more hits than you and no red lightsaber.

lol bring it

The guy helped you, anyone that usually helps me i help back. I don't back stab the guy by betraying him.

7 minutes just for that, I was expecting some sort of elaborate scheme involving dozens of zombies and a hatchet maybe a goat?

But you are just re-iterating why I shoot on site if they have a gun :)

AJ

glad to help

The guy helped you, anyone that usually helps me i help back. I don't back stab the guy by betraying him.

i didnt need his help tho... what if i had of let him go and he meets up with his friends then they are somewhere that i am and they kill me, i wasnt gonna let that happen