Sign in to follow this  
privatesnowflake

Found night vision goggles AND L85A2, what now?

Hey oh,

as stated above, I am not entirely what I am about to do now... :D

Should I start looting army bases in darkness? Or should I go ahead killing players?

I am stuck within my happyness. :D

Please post suggestions.

Thx

What else is ammo for? ;)

In SOME seriousness you could maybe try forming a group and gearing them out. I find that tends to clear my "I'm end game" problem in no time (aka I fucking die saving some dipshit with a flashlight on in the middle of Electro). But whatever keeps your interest.

Edited by Sumdum

Wait till dark, find a server with few players and stock up is what I would do. I don't like killing other players unless I feel they are a threat to me. Not happened yet, though I did find a guy once in the supermarket. We saluted and each went on to do our own thing. If I see a stranger and he hasn't seen me, I just steer clear of him... Except once where I saw a guy crossing a field. I went prone behind a bush and used the voip to say Hello, I see you! Poor guy almost crapped his pants. He went prone and then logged out.

Fish

you won't have the l85 next time you log in, so make the most of it while you have it :)

Last I checked, mine's been around for several log ins >.> Think all that item eradication went out the door a while back.

lol, locked in quite often since. But there is always the FN FAL as a backup I found at the same location. But surely, the L85A2 kicks some arse..

There is another thread regarding the uselessness of the l85 as an accurate weapon. If your in a team its good for scouting (although the huge zoom on the scope makes it useless at close range.

Find a better weapon and use the l85 for scouting towns from afar... Very... Afar.

There is another thread regarding the uselessness of the l85 as an accurate weapon. If your in a team its good for scouting (although the huge zoom on the scope makes it useless at close range.

Find a better weapon and use the l85 for scouting towns from afar... Very... Afar.

Doesn't it zero to 300m? How far do you need to be? At the same time, never have used mine in a serous engagement. I'd rather burn FN FAL rounds with NVG for now ;)

Edited by Sumdum

I'read several posts about the inaccuracy of that weapon, however, for distances of 200 - 400metres I liked it quite alot and can not complain about accuracy.

Edited by Antipr0duct

you won't have the l85 next time you log in, so make the most of it while you have it :)

No, it`s saved, havent lost 1 in a few days now, both inventory and in tents!

Last I checked, mine's been around for several log ins >.> Think all that item eradication went out the door a while back.

My friend found l85 several days ago. Worked fine 'till yday, when he found out it was gone after logging in. So it disappeared maybe after 5 logins :/