Sign in to follow this  
mythlawlbear

where do you guys find good weapons?

After roaming through every good town with my buddy, we have come to the conclusions that its just best to roam Cherno for good gear. That and the high yield barracks in the NW airfield. Is there any other good spots?

Fire stations are great in starting towns for some good military weapons, although it can be risky with the camping sniper and the "Axe you a question" people but its still fun. I personally head straight into every barn i find on the map until i get a winchester/Lee enfield then scout out the north for Heli crashes, they yeild some very good loot. NWAF/Stary army tents are usually my next stop after barns/heli crash sites as they also yeild some good gear again its risky but if you have a team you can safely get in and out without too much of an issue.

Edited by Lunasnino

I would go to Cherno and NW, but it's too risky IMO, the best risk vs reward would be an AKM or M4A1 at the deer stands.

Killing people who have good weapons is a viable option ^^

Stary Sobor, NWAF, Firehouses, ATC, players

The hills around Elektro has the highest spawn rate for all of the rare items in the game. It's my first stop once I've got some form of weapon in Elektro itself! :)

• Like 1

Well lately i started to look for other people camps. So far i have found one camp 4 tents didn't loot i couse no high gear but i wrote down its location for later inspection and i truck full of end gear :P

Tents, deer stands, crashes, nwa, stary, other players.... there are so many ways to get good stuff...

Tents, deer stands, crashes, nwa, stary, other players.... there are so many ways to get good stuff...

And quickly !!

I am usually geared up ready to go north for Stary Sobor within the first 10 minutes of my life.

Firstly, Stay away from those airstips if you want to stay alive, Its brutal. Plus you dont need to go there in all honesty, Whatever spawns there will spawn at Heli crash sites and deer stands anyway, If you go the airfield mark my words you be picked off by a sniper or mowed down by a clan who dont leave that area. Also stay out of the big cities on the coast. The supermarkets have all the survival gear you need, The barns for a starting weapon and then go loot the deer stands and look for Heli crash sites. Good to ya !

• Like 1

I have found a good deal of equipment at barracks, airfields, etc. My recently found toys were from a Helo. But the best equipment I've acquired with my friends, has been off players.

The best weapon, is easily, the Hatchet.

Its Silent,

Its Deadly,

Its Personal,

Its got 100k ammo,

Its everywhere.

Continue.

Over time i found a dozen or so tents locations, if i need gear i'll just go and take it from one of these tents.

honestly, deer stands are the worst place to get weapons. for the best weapons the barracks is the way to go. the best i have found in a deer stand is a map!!!!!!!!!!

but the best weapon at the barracks, an m4a1 cco sd!!!!!!!!

compare

fire stations and the hangars and barracks at the airstrips. (found my first m24 at NE-airstrip)

for m16a2's, ak74 cobra's etc.

barns for cz550's and enfields.

devils castle for Ghilly's.

Appartment buildings in cities for food, ammo, painkillers, binox, camo clothing, enfields.

and Server restarts, log out, wait, log back in, go for loot spawn.