Sign in to follow this  
zzSTABBYzz

Bandits win

What a pointless post, stop spawning yourself in lootable areas and you won't get 'spawn' killed.

I suggest an alternative.

Take your hatred of the bandits, work your way of the beach as soon as you can. Get a decent weapon. Wreak your vengeance.

It is impossible for bandits to cover the entire coast. Move away from the towns and make your way inland as soon as possible.

kamenka, airstrip cherno elecktro and prigo all covered by snipers and m14's if i spawn more north or as u say run inland all i find is ammo not weapons but thanks

How do you know it was a Bandit. Maybe it was someone who survived and thought you were a bandit. :thumbsup:

People spitting their dummy out, grow a set, man up and run for the hills or Stary arm yourself and take sweet revenge! Leave no1 alive!

then dont log in to servers riddled with 60 players. LOGIC IS FOR THE 1337 ONLY!

I just got done running through the NW airfield like a retard an was not shot since nobody was there. Really isn't a big deal if you stay off the crowded servers

I just got done running through the NW airfield like a retard an was not shot since nobody was there. Really isn't a big deal if you stay off the crowded servers

Do you avoid all your problems like that? Would you suggest playing in single-player mode, "me vs zombies", maybe? Griefing and banditism are a problem, it should be dealt with by providing player more things to do, more goals to reach, more mechanics to play with, etc. Right now, after you find some decent gear, you have nothing to do, except for messing with newbies.
  • Like 1

Do you avoid all your problems like that? Would you suggest playing in single-player mode, "me vs zombies", maybe? Griefing and banditism are a problem, it should be dealt with by providing player more things to do, more goals to reach, more mechanics to play with, etc. Right now, after you find some decent gear, you have nothing to do, except for messing with newbies.

If the server has fewer than 30 people, you shouldn't have a problem with getting spawn-killed. They can't cover every inch of ground on the beach, and some of the smaller cities/larger towns have okay loot and very few banditos. I do agree with providing more things to do in endgame(i made a gunsmithing post to provide a way to get weapons that is difficult and rewarding) but I really don't find it enjoyable to kill newbies, and neither do people I play with. I just think it's over exaggerated.

New spawn points? No.

I've never been spawned killed, I don't get how you did either...

ive never been spawn killed, i think what you mean is you ran from the spawn, for half an hour trying to find a dencent place to loot and got shot before finding anything. similar feeling, different definition

kamenka, airstrip cherno elecktro and prigo all covered by snipers and m14's if i spawn more north or as u say run inland all i find is ammo not weapons but thanks

Not in my experience and I've played a bit of Day Z. Try find lower populated servers then or if you don't feel comfortable doing that, go sniper hunting.

Fight the bandit scum, don't quit.