Sign in to follow this  
TheMachine

What is it with American kids hacking?

I generally play on EU/UK servers.

Hacking is a problem, I see the odd chopper, get teleported from time to time, invisible people etc.

But that's about once every 2 days on average.

However, when I join a US server I see hacking almost every time without fail.

Joined one earlier and there was someone bombing cherno, last night on one they had a chopper.

Yesterday there was a team with semi auto nade launchers in elektro, after I got teleported there.

It's like american kids have a sense of entitlement that they deserve to have vehicles or eq that isn't in game, or they just enjoy ruining it more than people from anywhere else.

I could easily get some scripting going and get whatever I want, but I don't - because it's fucking lame.

What's the point even playing if you're going to hack shit?

Don't say it's americans only asshole. I've seen plenty of Russian (The BIGGEST hacking population) using hacks for DayZ.

Don't say it's americans only asshole. I've seen plenty of Russian (The BIGGEST hacking population) using hacks for DayZ.

Aren't you being an asshole by saying it's the Russians?

That's odd, I have only played on American servers for the past 2 weeks and haven't seen a single hack/hacker. I did go on a Canadian server once and everyone was talking about how an A-10 just bombed the server.

(The following sentence is sarcasm, kids with Autism won't get this) It's like European kids have a sense of entitlement that enables them to hack.

Edited by tacooftwister22

I am American, and play on US servers. Only ran into one hacker and I don't use or condone hacks, it's not playing the game it's being a pussy. Anyone can be hacking at the game, to say it's mainly one countries people is ludacris.

I did go on a Canadian server once and everyone was talking about how an A-10 just bombed the server. It's like European kids have a sense of entitlement that enables them to hack.

That damn Canada, it's a blight on Europe!

• Like 7

According to Imperial Leprechaun Space Law you can only play on a server hosted in your own country, you are correct

Only recognized a hacker two times on EU servers.

When u read through "Cheat Reporting" it's 80% US, Dallas, Chicago XYZ.

But just because on these US servers seem to be more people hacking, doesn't mean US people do hack more, since people from all over the world can play on a server.

Yes yes, we can all make ignorant, stereotyping comments, generalizing and villainizing a whole country. We can also make crazy claims that Canada is actually in Europe!

• Like 1

That's odd, I have only played on American servers for the past 2 weeks and haven't seen a single hack/hacker. I did go on a Canadian server once and everyone was talking about how an A-10 just bombed the server. It's like European kids have a sense of entitlement that enables them to hack.

Same, I havent seen or heard a hacker either. Week and half owner of Dayz so still early days*z :beans:

I did go on a Canadian server once and everyone was talking about how an A-10 just bombed the server. It's like European kids have a sense of entitlement that enables them to hack.

:beans: = :emptycan: :D

I never play US. Mostly play LU, UA, DE servers. Havent met a single hacker yet. I play for two months. No hackers.

I think US children can afford buying hacks and have some easy payment access to it.

I'm not inventing an excuse for this. But hacking a game bring just some other satisfaction. It's hacking for the process of hacking, of changing reality to your needs. It's modelling the world to your liking. It's addictive. Usually people who are addicted to hacking (not hackers, but hack users) are easily tempted to betray friends, relatives and disregard moral etiquette as being "retarded and not cool". Those teenagers think that using a hack is true HACKING. But it's a congusion of terms, we call it hacking, because the application is hacking something. A hacker just needs to be stupid enough to read readme file and press some key when needed or alttab to press button.

This childish "hacking" is a way to raise their infantile self-esteem. They envy adults to be cool and be in charge, be able to to make choice and live as they want. Some children take example and follow adults, copy them. But most easy way is to get angry, agressive and "burn'em alll, hahahaha, f**ers!!! take that!!! mwahahah!!! i ruin your game!!!hahah you loosers!!! go moan on forums!!! yeah it me!!!" Self esteem is raised - target acheived. Morally person degrades.

That's it. I hope you get my point. We shall feel sorry for these poor stupid ill souls and go further. Wait for standalone game. Rocket will pcak DayZ core code into engine and hackers are f***ed up. Cheers.

• Like 1

Le stupid Americans! I saw somebody hacking on a US server and then no hackers on an EU server. Conclusive evidence that all Americans hack.

• Like 1

I played on US servers for nearly a month without running into hackers. I've recently been playing UK servers since I'm in the UK currently and they're lower ping; haven't seen a single hacker in the UK servers either.

Edited by Nashy08

I generally play on EU/UK servers.

Hacking is a problem, I see the odd chopper, get teleported from time to time, invisible people etc.

But that's about once every 2 days on average.

However, when I join a US server I see hacking almost every time without fail.

Joined one earlier and there was someone bombing cherno, last night on one they had a chopper.

Yesterday there was a team with semi auto nade launchers in elektro, after I got teleported there.

It's like american kids have a sense of entitlement that they deserve to have vehicles or eq that isn't in game, or they just enjoy ruining it more than people from anywhere else.

I could easily get some scripting going and get whatever I want, but I don't - because it's fucking lame.

how do you know its not UK kids hating US kids? eitherway... its fucking annoying. just got killed on a US server again. I have not been able to stay in ANY server for more than an hour without seeing some sign of hacking (hacked in vehicles, guns, people using both of those, nukes, server wide kill scripts, or my new favorite... teleported to a roof for execution.

Sadly there is no talking to hackers. They suck at the game and don't care about being good at this game or any. It is all entertainment. Let them hack though, they will never learn to play a game correctly by hacking and as such will always suck at games. If they say it's just a game and they don't care, then good, we can play without them.

Rocket... fuck your current plate of shit to do. Fix hackers.

Blaming a Canadian server being hacked on European kids mean that Canada is Europe nowadays? Wow, I guess if you really are fucking stupid you can interpret some pretty stupid shit too.

fuckin' racist. or maybe not racist, but still offensive.

Edited by omgwtfbbq

I never play US. Mostly play LU, UA, DE servers. Havent met a single hacker yet. I play for two months. No hackers.

I think US children can afford buying hacks and have some easy payment access to it.

I'm not inventing an excuse for this. But hacking a game bring just some other satisfaction. It's hacking for the process of hacking, of changing reality to your needs. It's modelling the world to your liking. It's addictive. Usually people who are addicted to hacking (not hackers, but hack users) are easily tempted to betray friends, relatives and disregard moral etiquette as being "retarded and not cool". Those teenagers think that using a hack is true HACKING. But it's a congusion of terms, we call it hacking, because the application is hacking something. A hacker just needs to be stupid enough to read readme file and press some key when needed or alttab to press button.

This childish "hacking" is a way to raise their infantile self-esteem. They envy adults to be cool and be in charge, be able to to make choice and live as they want. Some children take example and follow adults, copy them. But most easy way is to get angry, agressive and "burn'em alll, hahahaha, f**ers!!! take that!!! mwahahah!!! i ruin your game!!!hahah you loosers!!! go moan on forums!!! yeah it me!!!" Self esteem is raised - target acheived. Morally person degrades.

That's it. I hope you get my point. We shall feel sorry for these poor stupid ill souls and go further. Wait for standalone game. Rocket will pcak DayZ core code into engine and hackers are f***ed up. Cheers.

Yes yes, we can all make ignorant, stereotyping comments, generalizing and villainizing a whole age group. Fixed my comment for your post.

• Like 2

There's just a high proportion of hackers on American servers, hell check out punkbuster bans and it's mainly americans.

Americans love hacking.

There's just a high proportion of hackers on American servers, hell check out punkbuster bans and it's mainly americans.

Americans love hacking.

Where are you from? I'd love to call bullshit on your country.

Hackers also on Russia(hack crazy), Singapore(ppls starting to hack),, Thailand(non dayz weapons.cfg can;t find when I first login)

only Japanese are fair

Sounds like you are just projecting your hatred towards privileged American kids onto the faceless hackers.