Sign in to follow this  
Gogster (DayZ)

Ganking

I use the term specifically to denote those people who camp the shoreline killing unarmed players.

Is this frowned upon or also an accepted part of PvP?

It's generally frowned upon and I see it as ganking too. People do it for a higher murder count that's all

Killing someone whom is unarmed is pretty lame brah. I've never been spawn killed so i guess everyone must be very unlucky , or i'm just maaadd.

Killing someone whom is unarmed is pretty lame brah. I've never been spawn killed so i guess everyone must be very unlucky , or i'm just maaadd.

Never been spawn killed either. Maybe it has something to do with my female charm.

-MONSTER

Never been spawn killed either. Maybe it has something to do with my female charm.

-MONSTER

bitch-please.jpg

I've never been personaly spawn killed. But...

One time I wanted the bandit skin..Like really bad..So I went to the spot I had spawned and waited about 20min in that general area waiting for some fresh spawns.

I shot 2 people I saw run by..and got my bandit skin :3

But to make it up to them I told them why I did it and even gave them some guns. They where happy about it after ^-^

I've never been personaly spawn killed. But...

One time I wanted the bandit skin..Like really bad..So I went to the spot I had spawned and waited about 20min in that general area waiting for some fresh spawns.

I shot 2 people I saw run by..and got my bandit skin :3

But to make it up to them I told them why I did it and even gave them some guns. They where happy about it after ^-^

You are still an asshole for doing that.

I use the term specifically to denote those people who camp the shoreline killing unarmed players.

Is this frowned upon or also an accepted part of PvP?

Its frowned upon but accepted as an element of PVP (albeit a very lame one)

It's widely considered a 'dick-move' but the beauty of DayZ is that there's nothing stopping you from spawnkilling all day long.