Sign in to follow this  
Xexxar

DayZ: Nerf Planes

Not a fun day.

Also if you have the time, I have 2 other dayz videos you can check out on my channel along with other gaming videos.

Edited by Xexxar
  • Like 5

Driving on the main road while being chased by a hacked A10 instead of going off road and headign into the woods? *sigh*

• Like 1

ok hacked A10 - but how the hell you manage to run with broken BONES ?!

• Like 1

I agree. The whole video looks dodgy.

After the 1.7.2.3 patch, I died in place and respawned on top of my own body, replete with the broken bone icon. The icon refused to disappear, even though I didn't actually have any broken bones.

Just saying, it happens.

Edited by wartzilla

next time drive into the forest and log out directly :) standard procedure when u encounter a hacker

• Like 1

Oh the reason we could walk with broken bones is because the hacker broke our bones while we were in vehicles, and for some reason we could still walk. Or at least I think that is what happened.

Edited by Xexxar

After the 1.7.2.3 patch, I died in place and respawned on top of my own body, replete with the broken bone icon. The icon refused to disappear, even though I didn't actually have any broken bones.

Just saying, it happens.

Yep. It's happened to me twice now. Once you log out and back in, I believe the icon will go away. Very odd bug.

All hacks.. Cool video!...................... Cool weapon and stats.

Edited by terrex

All hacks.. Cool video!...................... Cool weapon and stats.

If you are implying we were hacking that's not true. This hacker was messing with us all day killing us and sometimes giving us shit. I recorded the entire event and I plan to make a highlights video.

The total recording length is like 4 hours, and this was the end.

If you are implying we were hacking that's not true. This hacker was messing with us all day killing us and sometimes giving us shit. I recorded the entire event and I plan to make a highlights video.

The total recording length is like 4 hours, and this was the end.

Everything in the video is hacked in. I didn't call you hackers.

Everything in the video is hacked in. I didn't call you hackers.

Ah okay, when you said everything, I thought you meant like our items too.

it glitches sometimes as i believe.

you guys did a really good improv. or did you write down a script beforehand so everyone would know what he had to say? it all sounded very believable.

Has machine gun wookie suit and runs on broken leg with one zombie kill. Drives on main road with dirt bike running away from A10 with forest 10 meteres away. Seems legit to me.

This entire recording was legit. Why we didnt go the forest? We were trying to pick up a friend of ours who was south on the road. Either way, we had already been killed by the hacker. After he killed us, we ran back to base, found a crate with a ton of supplies and a helicopter. We took off, did a bunch of stuff and went to a place we knew there were some vehicles, (the 2 atv's and the bike). The hacker blew up the rest of the group that was in the helicopter. We then went to pick our group up and he started bombing us in a jet. We didnt dc since we were given the stuff we had on us. After the bombing he killed us all one last time and removed everything he gave us.

I recorded the whole thing and I plan to make a highlights video.

Edited by Xexxar

next time drive into the forest and log out directly :) standard procedure when u encounter a hacker

Wasn't gonna leave our vehicles.

I enjoyed the guest appearance from Chewbaca at 2:45.

Why does everyone think my microphone eating sounds like Chewbaca?