Sign in to follow this  
mwgarner@hotmail.com

What's the reason that Zombies must walk in buildings?

Is it an engine issue, or a balance issue? Does anybody know?

It makes it far too easy to lose or deal with a large number of them.

I am probably in the minority when I say that I wish they could run indoors too. Would make them much more of a challenge. :D

it's a scripting error. i say fuck it, zombies are already hard enough to lose when you alert one and don't have a weapon. leave it as is.

It would make a stealthy approach much more essential in the early game and add to the tension.

It's all too easy to just sprint into a city and gear up at the start when you have nothing to lose as you know you can easily lose the Zombies in any building that has two entrances.

The erratic movement of the zeds is an issue - we already have problems with them glitching through walls, you don't need them dropping through floors/moving through internal walls as well.

I've been dropped by one hitting me through a wall, by the time my slow brain cottoned on as to why I was being hit I was almost dead.

Hell to the no dude I like it how it is There fast enough when there outside of the buildings :(

I heard that next patch the zeds will all get roller skates so they can chase you easier.

• Like 2

I heard they'll run indoors, but take their shoes off at the door to buy you some time