Sign in to follow this  
Karwisch

Oh hey, just rappin'

Yo peepz, dis ya boi Karwisch just got done playin a little while on a servr. was chillin on the road, jus spawned, and dis fool ran up 2 me turned round and well, jus listen 2 the song. thought i'd post here for the first time and release my new album

http://karwisch.net/m/dayz-autorap.mp3

lemme no if u like it

(Made this in the Autorap app on my phone. I'm sorry.)

oh my god your going to relese that shite?

man its hot bro, everyone liking it bro

Why the "black people" slang, can't you write normal?

no, i saw lil wayne rites like this on facebook and gets like 4 billion likes in like 2 minutes so i tryin it out. tryin 2 be like him

• Like 1

no, i saw lil wayne rites like this on facebook and gets like 4 billion likes in like 2 minutes so i tryin it out. tryin 2 be like him

i dont even have words for how retarded that sounds, but it is comparable to how bad that 'hot' track is

(Made this in the Autorap app on my phone. I'm sorry.)

nuff said

nuff said

Was wondering how long it would take for you read my entire first post. Congrats.

Was wondering how long it would take for you read my entire first post. Congrats.

after pressing play my jaw slammed on my desk, any text beyond that was irrelevant at first. shocked, I had to re analyse the tripe I saw before me which is when I read that last line. the culmination of these facts lead me to concluded that this cant be a real attempt at music production. now I have to rinse bleach through my ears in the vain attempt to wash that crap out of my head

Edited by RayPugh

You're no lil wayne and I'm no 4 billion people, but yo I liked it. :)

• Like 1

I have to say, it's better then most rap produced these days, shows how low the standards are for rap.

• Like 1

Gay troll is troll.

I'm obviously human, look at my avatar.

after pressing play my jaw slammed on my desk, any text beyond that was irrelevant at first. shocked, I had to re analyse the tripe I saw before me which is when I read that last line. the culmination of these facts lead me to concluded that this cant be a real attempt at music production. now I have to rinse bleach through my ears in the vain attempt to wash that crap out of my head

Don't forget me bro.

You're no lil wayne and I'm no 4 billion people, but yo I liked it. :)

Thanks. I literally made this in 20 seconds. Late night randomness for the win.

I have to say, it's better then most rap produced these days, shows how low the standards are for rap.

I agree.

Edited by Karwisch

Don't forget me bro.

that is my biggest fear, not being able to erase the stream of ineligible refuse that was projected into my ear

• Like 1

Autorap is an app that lets you turn any phrase or song into an autotuned syllable correcting rap. It's not meant to be serious.

Download it on your smartphone, and say random shit. It's easy to have fun with it.

• Like 1

LOL it made me fucking laugh. This was great hahaha,

• Like 2