Ruthl3ss86

Framerate issues

Before the most recent update my framerate was fine, after the update my framerate is horrible. Lots of other players reporting this issue also

I definitely noticed a decrease in FPS. MSI after burner says my GPU usage is at 30-50% while playing the game when it's normally 90%+.

:( Gcard: asus GTI 560 ock , cpu I7 920 8giga ram. I usually ran the game without any problems but since the last patch i just can't play and have less than 10 fps

Same here. I was getting 60 FPS at the highest settings now I get around 10ish? Its become unplayable since the recent patch.

EDIT: Found a fix. I restarted Steam and it fixed the issue. Its as simple as that, at least for me. Derp.

Same here. I was getting 60 FPS at the highest settings now I get around 10ish? Its become unplayable since the recent patch.

EDIT: Found a fix. I restarted Steam and it fixed the issue. Its as simple as that' date=' at least for me. Derp.

[/quote']

Didn't work for me.

I have the same problem. I was getting 40-30 FPS at the high settings now I get around 5 - 10 for medium and low ;/

Same problem, could max out game at 1080p before update. Now the game is unplayable at 10fps, no matter what the settings are.

I too had an massive FPS drop with this update(Dropping from 80 fps to 5-10) making it pretty much unplayable.

Specs.

Nvidia GTX 560 TI

AMD Phenom II x6 1090T processor 3.20GHz

8GB Ram.

same here had it running fine at 2560x1440 but now its about 10fps

Maybe a issue' date=' i had remove my DayZ mod and reinstalled, and FPS drop is gone .

[/quote']

This worked for me. :D

EDIT: Still low FPS. What's weird is you get normal FPS on older versions, even 1.5.8.1 but not on 1.5.8.2 servers. :(

My framerate has also gone too low to play, phenom 965 @ 3.8, HD6970 2gb, 8gb ram

Thanks porrisaki :D I forget these things :P

I also have these framrate issues since the newest patch. I already tried a few things (like re-installing and such), but nothing really helped.

already a thread about this

but yeah i have the same issues, its just unplayable

There isn't anything you can do to fix it, just wait for rocket to release a hotfix tomorrow as he already announced.

The actual problem is within the new patch, so if you want to play today without issues don't update DayZ and play on the servers that haven't been updated, otherwise you'll have to suffer through the performance loss. Could always revert to an older version too.

So a fix is incomming? I just got fed up running around with like 9 FPS and wondered if anyone else had the same problem after the patch lol. 1080P max detail yesterday to lowest settings and god awful framerate today =(.

Same here, down from almost constant 50+ to 17 on a 560 GTX Ti. Unplayable. I'm done with DayZ unless they fix this.

They should not have touched the visibility distance. It was reasonably low, but they have probably set it to something like

10 000 now, which brings even a high-end PC to its knees. If they think most DayZ players have very powerful PCs, they have misjudged their target audience.

Au revoir, it was fine while it lasted.

yep, it started all of the sudden last night ... even with ultra low graphic settings my fps drops to 5-10. Even the startup message where it says day x location x ... takes like 1 minute to show up.

Same here' date=' down from almost constant 50+ to 17 on a 560 GTX Ti. Unplayable. I'm done with DayZ unless they fix this.

They should not have touched the visibility distance. It was reasonably low, but they have probably set it to something like

10 000 now, which brings even a high-end PC to its knees. If they think most DayZ players have very powerful PCs, they have misjudged their target audience.

Au revoir, it was fine while it lasted.

[/quote']

Pretty sure you're wrong here. There are plenty of people with far worse video cards than you or I who are getting perfectly fine FPS. Something else is the culprit.

massive performance drop after the new patch from 40/80fps to 20/40 @ 1920

2500k / ati 4890

:)